• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Probably my least favourite fossil Pokemon, to be honest...

pkmin3033

Pretty cool design, although I find the typing a bit weird all things considered...

pkmin3033

Ugh, this was such a pain in the arse to get in Gen III, and it wasn't worth it. Honestly, I don't think Milotic is that pretty.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    #351 Castform

When I got it at the Weather Institute, I just left it at the storage after a while.
    Forecast is a very nice ability, though

pkmin3033

Argh, I hate this thing, recruiting it in PMD was next to impossible...

pkmin3033

Banette is awesome! Harley had one, which further proves its awesomeness. Not sure about the Mega evo, though.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    #355 Duskull

I don't completely like it, nor hate it, I didn't realize the glowing inside it wasn't really its eye.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Cuuuute! Its best evo didn't come until Gen IV, but I think Snorunt might be the only Pokemon whose polygonal model I prefer to its sprite, with the way it's constantly shivering. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back