• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #761 Bounsweet

A bouncy Mangosteen who is prone to getting eaten. It evolves into quite a beauty if you don't mind the design of this Pok?mon too much.

pkmin3033

...meh. As far as middle-stage evos go, it's pretty average and forgettable.

pkmin3033

Ohhhh why did we need more primate Pokemon?!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    #766 Passimian

Meh...I prefer it's counterpart. But that doesn't mean I think Passimian is bad, its a totally fine Pokemon with totally fine stats.

pkmin3033

As a fan of inanimate object Pokemon - I think they're more creative and interesting than animal-based ones by and large - I quite like this one. Ghost sandcastle. Doesn't quite top the ghost tree of Gen VI, though.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    #770 Palossand

Now this is something I like! Definitely proved to be a badass when I had it in my playthrough. Probably my fav Ground mon and one of my favs from this gen.

pkmin3033

...and we're back into mediocrity. This is just...such a badly designed, badly thought-out Pokemon. We didn't really need this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #772 Type: Null

An artificial Pok?mon meant to combat Ultra Beasts. It is also known to be Gladion's partner Pok?mon.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
    #773 Silvally

Not a fan of the 'designed' Pokemon. I hate it that it and Type:Null basically looks like what a group of elementary pupils crafted together.

pkmin3033

Seems a bit out of place. Really needs an evo, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back