• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

...meh. Not much to say about this one, really. It's an average design. Not great, but not terrible.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    743 Ribombee

same as cutiefly. I expected a more awesome third stage but was disappointed it stayed here.

pkmin3033

It was nice that this was a pure rock type, rather than the normal type I was expecting it to be, but...god, I hate canine Pokemon. I just hate dogs. So it's not surprising I wouldn't be a fan of this one.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    #745 Lycanroc

Depending on which version you have depends on which form of Lycanroc Rockruff evolves into. I have a Shiny Female Midday Lycanroc. :)

pkmin3033

Such a bleh design, but such a clever name! I love the Japanese/English pun.

pkmin3033

Is apparently a big deal competitively or something?

pkmin3033

One of the nastier-looking Pokemon of Gen VII imo =x

pkmin3033

...totally didn't have to look up the spelling of that. Nope. In any case, I like this one. It's one of the few Gen VII mons I don't dislike to the point that I don't want to look at it. Wish it was more useful.

pkmin3033

I think someone was watching Fantasia when they thought of this one...

pkmin3033

...ew. This one has such a nasty colour scheme...and the worst evo ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back