• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the shadows...

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Hello!

My name is epicassassin1811, although you can call me Pedro. I've been a Pokemon fan since the first gen, and I've played every main series game ever since. I learned about PC through ROM hacking, but hope to expand my horizons. I'm not only new to PC, but also to the whole forums thing, so I hope I don't seem like a complete idiot. This isn't a super long post, but I hope that it is the first of many.

Into the shadows...

Years
  • Welcome to the start of your journey, Pedro! :') I'm pretty similar to you, started with the first generation and found PC thanks to ROM hacking (though that was in 2006). But I've long since expanded and started posting around more - there's so much to do here and it's great that you're getting more involved.

No problems about being new to forums, we were all there at some point haha. Just remember that you can ask questions to our staff in bold steel blue, orange, and red names whenever you're confused. I'm down to help so shoot me a message anytime if you'd like.

Enjoy your time and hope you stick!

Years
  • You're new to forums eh? PC is a really great one to begin with, so nice decision for joining today Pedro! How are the forums treating you so far?

I've been into Pokemon since the early days, and still remain a fan today. The franchise has so many elements to it that make it adored by many, ranging from both toughness and cuteness to appeal to pretty much everyone. ROM hacks are one of the major reasons for drawing new people here so no surprise to see that made you want to join, and I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever we have on offer for you.

And if you ever need help, as Sheep said don't hesitate to ask any of our staff members whose bolded names will make them not too hard to find. I'm always happy to lend a hand myself or even have a little chat so feel free to ask whenever you want! Have fun and do enjoy your stay with us.

- Hikamaru

Back