• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
small recolour
vileplume_recolour_by_froslassmaniac-d3iigmb.png

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
birdbirdbirdbirdbird_by_froslassmaniac-d3k2kt6.png

New fusion, had to relieve my stress from a spriting contest that became pretty much a populatiry competition in which the most popular persons will win. I lost pretty early... So I made this amalgation to calm myself down a bit.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
hello would anyone mind making a front and backsprite of a fake dunsparce evolution
it would be much appreciated thanks.

requirments
-64x64 pixels
-no more than 16 colours
-use the same 16 colours for bath the front and back spite

ps: credit will be given to the owner and i will not clame it as my own.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Sorry for late answers got back from my holiday in france and wasn't expecting commentary..

@ ShinyDragonHunter: Sure ~ But be sure to credit

@ Marshmellow: I shall maybe work on it, if I'm not too busy ;)

@ Tasujin: True, I did my best on this one

Head:
It has Onyx' face, Crabby's scissors for the teeth and mouth, Mushashe by Gyarados, Tyrannitar's headthornthings, a flipped gyarados ear
Arms: Arms from tyrannitar (bit edited), Wailmer's fins
Body is totally onix but smoothed out, legs Tyrannitar, Gyrarados' tail with charmander's tail on top :)

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
Years
Froslass, I love these sprites. I especially love the splices, you had me from pikalord back in the good old days ;)

Back