• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters
Years
Carrying on with what Logiedan said regarding the greyish brown/green colour scheme, not only do the colours not go well, but I think they should have a tad more saturation. Happy birthday, by the way, I'll make a thread for you in Celebrations, fellow pixeller BD.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Ah. It's been a while since I pixeled, but I became a bit too eager with the duel. Already made my sprite before we can even duel D8

I keep the sprite quiet for now.

But instead I will send in this fail fusemon.
____o_o_sea_horse__by_froslassmaniac-d351mxj.png

The tail doesn't seem it want to work in my favour... >:[ *pushises the tail with a hammer* also the belly is a bit wobbly.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
fakemon_thingy_by_froslassmaniac-d3alp2u.png

It's been a while since I sprited... ^-^;

That's pretty good and an improvement on previous work. Some C&C: (1) The tail looks a little off -the the angle of the inner-part looks a little unnatural and I think the body needs to be bulkier to be in proportion to the tail. (2) The main source of error is outlining; the black outlined parts need to be broken up with a dark blue and the rest of it needs some more black to fit into the Pokemon style.

Apart from those minor issues, it's pretty good, keep it up!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
Newest Sprite: Pretty good, Althought some things you could easily fix, is to add some black out line where the sun doesnt hit, it makes it look neater, not everywhere but some of the obvious places.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
You have very nice fusions:) I think you should clean up the scratches a tinsy bit though:) ^^ Very nice! Such creative ways too:)

I like the metang devamp, it makees it look really metallicy and very cool;0

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
this is really good work, except for the fakemon, which would be extremely good if it were.... i dunno, just seems like the lines are kinds of shaky at parts, you know?
and i love the revamp you did of green version venasaur. not many people can make that look good. :D
all in all excellent job!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
o-o That's a really good fusion! It's hard for me to tell which parts were used... :3 But I think it's... Groudon and two other pokemons?

This one, I personally feel is the best fusion so far.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
o-o That's a really good fusion! It's hard for me to tell which parts were used... :3 But I think it's... Groudon and two other pokemons?

This one, I personally feel is the best fusion so far.

There are six Pokémon in it :)

Froslass (Eyes and a bit of the grey helmet)
Leavanny (Body)
Carracosta (Grey part of the head, the neck)
Groudon (White part of the head and the back legs)
Luxray (Front legs and the 'hair')
Sandslash (Claws and tail)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
I'll post my most recent trainer sprite I made. ~

other_attempt_trainer_sprite_by_froslassmaniac-d3fuyj0.png

Also, I noticed I'm getting some PM's or Profile messages, asking me to join a hack team. As much as I like to accept, really. But I'm at the moment already in a team, this is a Pokémon MMORPG called Pokémon-Universe that hasn't been released yet. So I'm quite busy spriting there. Sorry ^^;

Back