• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frostweaver Club, v.3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Or you're just pure crazy, Silverblaze =D
    Hey, you better believe it! It's either crazy or insane, and since I prefer being able to think straight-CRAZY IT IS! *grows into Godzilla and clobbers downtown Pine Bluff, Pop. twenty-ish. XD
    frostweaver said:
    <= learns that he is, once again, a very scary person, according to people in the fanfic lounge ^^ RAWR
    Who? You? Yessss, my preciousssss, the frostweaver scareses ussss... XD

*writewritewrite*

?SilverBlaze09?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's coming at the end of the week, frosty...I haven't had sufficient quiet time to start it so that's why it's delayed. All I'm giving out right now is that the title is Death of a Rocket...I seriously, sincerely doubt it will pass snuff.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    And too bad it's almost the end of the week and still no sign of CK's fanfic =o

Then again, I'm terribly busy myself lately =/

*smile?*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm sorry, frosty, I haven't started because I forgot about a lot of homework I had...I'll really, really try to get it done as soon as I can ._.;

Back