• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frostweaver Club, v.3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    *smack* Lily, not Lilly ;_;

If you need a special way to remember that, use this bible verse "Verse from my Favorite Book" (NOOO I didn't make this verse up! Regardless of how much it *seems* to be... it's really there)

"Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens."
    ~Song of Songs, 2:2

What's your email anyway? I don't think that I've added you yet...

*wants a hug*

Smack? o,o

And mines is [email protected]

Kylie. Simon does the same also. It's like a plauge.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *smacks again* Plague, not plauge ;_;

I'll add you to my msn then ^^

Those huge conversations... they are seriously disturbing more than fun most of the time. I have no idea what they are talking about, and it moves way too fast. Also, there's a good 95% of the time where it's nothing but mindless posts, which I personally dislike either (just takes too much effort to be so random...)

*wants a hug*

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    How could you possibly call school necessary? I for one cannot learn a thing there anymore. Too boring.
    I don't call it neccessary, the parents do. And what the parents say, goes. XD
    HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE!

I thought that this is dead o.o;
    *tips cap up* Yo.

'T keeps dying on me, too. XD
    Those huge conversations... they are seriously disturbing more than fun most of the time. I have no idea what they are talking about, and it moves way too fast. Also, there's a good 95% of the time where it's nothing but mindless posts, which I personally dislike either (just takes too much effort to be so random...)
    Nein, it's really easy to be random.

Just type whatever thoughts you have that are unrelated to the last topic you looked at. The only exceptions to the rule are 'banana', 'penguin', 'pretty pink pony/horsey/unicorn', 'muffins/m00fins', and occassionally 'd00m'. Those can be used pretty much anytime for quaranteed R4nd0m1v17y. XD

The best way to survive a giant conversation(IMHE) is to just have a conversation with yourself for a few posts until a buncha people drop offline, or hold a conversation-within-conversation. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Or just go back to read more fanfics and let the others who can chat in huge random conversations chat...

Whatever thought I have that are unrelated to the last topic? Why, that's impossible as to my personal point of view, the definition of thought is to think about the topic at hand...

*wants a hug*

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    *smacks again* Plague, not plauge ;_;

I'll add you to my msn then ^^
    -___- only 2 letters are swtiched.
    frostweaver said:

*wants a hug*
    I feel so isolated most of the times in those convos. But they are okay som of the times. It's not mindless always to be honest.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    err... they aren't mindless? Why I have just never succeeded in starting a huge conversation that talks about any matter seriously O.o; Not asking that the topic must be serious (politics, philosophical stuff), but say... A topic about ______ anime or ______- game. Even topics like that can't live because say, you're talking about boss so-and-so, then someone can suddenly pop out of a cake naked and then someone tosses bits of the cake at the exhibitionist, who will run away and everyone starts a role play on that.

It's all role-playing, and hardly even talking... 4 is still ok. 5 is pushing it but managable on an uncommon basis, and anything about 5 can just ignore me and don't bother inviting me...

*wants a hug*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Riiight... don't forget the random dirty talk along with the out-of-date "your mom" jokes >>;

To make things first, usually you somehow get invited the second you're on, if you have 22sa in your contact list and he just so happens to be on ^^; Hmm wonder if he's finally studying for a change... pray that he is.

*wants a hug*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Nooo~ He always comes online when I have to go. ;-;

Oh, and don't forget the nudgefests! I turned nudges off... but somewhere in my Xanga is a perfect example of what happens when too many people use too many nudges at once... I'll go get it :3

Frostweaver Club, v.3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    err... they aren't mindless? Why I have just never succeeded in starting a huge conversation that talks about any matter seriously O.o; Not asking that the topic must be serious (politics, philosophical stuff), but say... A topic about ______ anime or ______- game. Even topics like that can't live because say, you're talking about boss so-and-so, then someone can suddenly pop out of a cake naked and then someone tosses bits of the cake at the exhibitionist, who will run away and everyone starts a role play on that.

It's all role-playing, and hardly even talking... 4 is still ok. 5 is pushing it but managable on an uncommon basis, and anything about 5 can just ignore me and don't bother inviting me...

*wants a hug*
    Keyword: I said it's not always mindless.
    Only...95% f the time they are mindless, dirty or a waste of time.

Too much dirty convos x_x. I must agree though.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I haven't been in a huge staff convo since the day I was modded... and that... er... turned spammy and confusing pretty quickly o_O

---

EDIT - @ some of the top posts:

Isn't that part of the general concept of Montessori schools? I always wanted to go to one of them. Let's face it, I'm not going to use advanced algebra, biology, and such in real life - I want to be a journalist. If I spent more time developing on skills I'm actually going to use, I might have more of a chance. Then, I have to get into university, and I'm stupid. ._.

Oh well, not everyone has a direction in life... My mother is forty and still doesn't.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well, Rousseau's viewpoints of education is very beautiful in theory, but it sucked terribly in practice because it's too ideally perfect to the point that we can't carry it out (or at least, we can't carry it out so far). To make things even more unconvincing, Rousseau never raised any children of his own, not because he doesn't have any but um... he's a little too "playful."

The other problem is that there's a very good chance how some people think that they are goign to be _______ in the future, yet turns out to hate it when s/he is putting interest as a profession.

Hmm staff conversations... sometimes it's staffs who stir the conversation off topic the most O.o;

*wants a hug*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    How'd this get bumped back...

Beautiful theory, yes, b-but I wish it was real. ;___;

Biology isn't going to help me at all, nor is Spanish...I'm already bilingual, and they don't offer the language that I truly wanted to take for five years.

Stop saying hmmph, frosty.

You annoy me like that. <_<; Admit it. I won. Then I'll take my sig off.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    And I didn't even know that this dead thread got bumped back a little bit awhile ago.

What language are you trying to learn anyway...? I don't think it's French because you have taken it within the last 5 years... hmm... the generic "I want to learn Japanese" wish? O.o;

I actually want to learn latin basic the most. If your latin is good, you can know what an english word mean as long as they are long and not biological, and you will understand what it means. It's crazy. That way I'll finally expand my poor vocabulary pool ;_;

*unloved*

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    And yet another post in the THREAD OF FROSTWEAVER.
    frostweaver said:
    I actually want to learn latin basic the most. If your latin is good, you can know what an english word mean as long as they are long and not biological, and you will understand what it means. It's crazy.
    And, once you learn Latin, it's easier to learn almost any other language on Earth. 'Swhat I read, anyways. Latin's, like, the base language for a buncha big languages(Greek, French, English,), and the rest of 'em have something in common. At least, that's what I THINK it said. I was too busy skipping over to a different odd fact and didn't look closely.
    That way I'll finally expand my poor vocabulary pool ;_;
    I just read parts of the dictionary over and over and mull over them. It doesn't work unless I read it three times, though. XD

Lahk, I'm curious. How much wood could woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

*writewritewrite*

?SilverBlaze09?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    NOOOO CK's writing is not bad at all =D

Latin is the basis for any languages with alphabets, so yes learning Latin will result in your understanding for all of those languages. All the other languages in the world are by characters, which you just have to learn each of them individually, as there are no more tricks. The closest you get is to learn chinese, then you automatically learn all the Kanji of Japanese, and parts of Korean too.

A woodchuck can chuck as much wood as you assume how much wood it can chuck, since a woodchuck's ability to chuck wood is an assumption (the "IF") to begin with ;p

*unloved* (<= hmm now that you mentioned it Lily, it does sound like an emo word... OOOOhhhh I get it! I must be an emo =o)

*jumps off a building for an attempt at suicide*

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Latin is the basis for any languages with alphabets, so yes learning Latin will result in your understanding for all of those languages. All the other languages in the world are by characters, which you just have to learn each of them individually, as there are no more tricks. The closest you get is to learn chinese, then you automatically learn all the Kanji of Japanese, and parts of Korean too.
    And now I learn yet another piece of life that I can apply elsewhere if I can figure out where. XDXDXD
    A woodchuck can chuck as much wood as you assume how much wood it can chuck, since a woodchuck's ability to chuck wood is an assumption (the "IF") to begin with ;p
    Also, why do they call them all 'Chuck'? Why not 'Bill' or 'Greg' or 'Maximilian'?

Woodmaximilian, I can just see it. XD
    *unloved* (<= hmm now that you mentioned it Lily, it does sound like an emo word... OOOOhhhh I get it! I must be an emo =o)

*jumps off a building for an attempt at suicide*
    And a mysterious trampoline appears five feet down and launches you into the air, where a dragonite grabs you and drops you off over the Golden Gate Bridge. Hey, this could get fun! XD

*writewritewrite*

?SilverBlaze09?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Or you're just pure crazy, Silverblaze =D

<= learns that he is, once again, a very scary person, according to people in the fanfic lounge ^^ RAWR

So CK exactly when is your fanfic coming? =D

*Smile?*

Back