• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well there might not be a second season becuase they only signed on for one and because it's too late to introduce all those other characters noe >: and I'm sorry MM99 at keast your still able to see though right and your not completely away from Fruits Basket^^ @Team Magma Girl, you lost one of your mangas ;; which one?? I thought I lost my thirteenth but teuns out my brother had it XD hope you find it!!!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah I hope you find it as well..and its sad theres no anime over were you live but cheer up..you can maybe order them from the internet.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    There might not be and I don't know for a fact or not but thats what i heard!

Years
    Maybe yes. Maybe no.
    A while back, at a comic convention, Funimation (the company that did Fruits Basket's anime) has a booth and the people would give them paper cranes. If they collected 1,000 paper cranes, they would make a second season. I heard that they had collected more than 1,000 of them, and that's all I know...0.0

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh thats cool, it just depends on if they can make the story line fit together becuase i heard the manga and anime aer diffrent XP Do they sell the anime in stores??? I woud liek to see it^^

Pengin-chan

[-]Tenshi Kanshii[-]
    Years
    Oooh I sure hope for the second season o.o!

I have the whole series, except it was imported. When I first saw it, I thought maybe it was the Japanese version... but luckily it wasn't ^^! It was just imported from Japan... so it was a heck of a lot more expensive >.<!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I probably would be , but hey at least you got the dvds right?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OK I got a topic!!!!!!!!!!

What got you into Fruits basket in the first place?

me I was in target and had a choice between FB or some other book, my dad was telling me to hurry up so i got the other book but half way down the isle i realized the book i was holding looked boring and FB didn't *gasps, i judged a book by it's a cover ;;* anyway i ran back and got Fruits Basket and loved it from then on^________________^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Um...I actualy dont remember...I think it was when I got detention, and I had to ride the late bus home. There was this girl who had the first volume, and she let me borrow it...Yep, that was it!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Umm the first time I saw fruit basket was at this place..I saw it and it was anime and I wanted to ge it..But it started to rain and I couldent..So later a friend had it at school and I borrowed it from her.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Pengin-chan said:
    I ran into a book shelf, and the first book fell on my head XD! I opened it up and saw Kyo... yes, I thought he was hot, so I decided to read it XD! Plus, I heard that it was really good.

heheh he is hot..thats a good way to find it..

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I agree, if I would have seen Kyo off the bat I would have never had to sit there and decide what book I wanted. (I had never heard about it when I first got it XD)

also to answer the hard thing about making a second season, is that they are going to have to cram in ten books to make it, plus the others still to come. They already were missing characters that were supposed to play a big role in the series already and that shouold be tough to do. Umm...there was someting else my friend had told me, i thin it was how they put in Akito's character or something like that :P

Last edited:
    Back