• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: MANY Moon Ball Adamant 5/6IV Rockruffs w/ Thunder and Fire Fang moves LF: Offers/ HA mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
Years
  • ooo okay

@First12 -I'll take an HA vulpix if that's cool!

@Death - Could I snag a Stufful?

and @mega beedrill - the mareanie please! want a vital spirit or keen eye rockruff?

I'll add all of you guys and I've got your rockruffs ready~ let me know whenever you're ready to trade! I may be offline soon, but I'll be back tomorrow (jan 3rd.. so today.. depending on where you are...) on and off throughout the day

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • ooo okay

and @mega beedrill - the mareanie please! want a vital spirit or keen eye rockruff?

I'll add all of you guys and I've got your rockruffs ready~ let me know whenever you're ready to trade! I may be offline soon, but I'll be back tomorrow (jan 3rd.. so today.. depending on where you are...) on and off throughout the day

Sure, no problem. I'll start breeding one for you.

What's your timezone (I'm at +8GMT)? If you're around around this time (or earlier, considering you're heading to bed), I'll most likely be able to catch you.

Thanks!

indidoge

Years
  • @Death - i think its like GMT + 4/5 depending on daylight savings... i always forget which is which. so it's just past midnight here. I'll be on for a while longer~

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • @Death - i think its like GMT + 4/5 depending on daylight savings... i always forget which is which. so it's just past midnight here. I'll be on for a while longer~

Actually, I have the stufful ready! Just let me know whenever you want to trade.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    ooo okay

Ok, im online now

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    ooo okay

alright then , i'll start breeding it now , i would like vital spirit please

Years
  • Ok cool~ I'll be on and off throughout the day, so just let me know when you're ready!
    may i ask for another rockruff , 6 iv or 5 iv
    i have the following HA:
    Spoiler:

indidoge

Years
  • may i ask for another rockruff , 6 iv or 5 iv
    i have the following HA:
    Spoiler:

sure! did you want the opposite gender? or anything else specific? I'll give you one of the 6IV ones. I'll take a fomantis if that's ok :)
    I don't have a female with vital spirit and 6IVs though. in case thats what you're looking for. I have females with vital spirit and 5IVs

Last edited:
    Years
  • sure! did you want the opposite gender? or anything else specific? I'll give you one of the 6IV ones. I'll take a fomantis if that's ok :)
    I don't have a female with vital spirit and 6IVs though. in case thats what you're looking for. I have females with vital spirit and 5IVs
    i take him always male with 6 iv

indidoge

Years
  • yes , always "Doggo"
    i'm up to trade waiting in plaza

ok im staring up my game. ill be on in a few minutes

edit: Im hanging out in the festival plaza now. ready when you are

edit again: I have to go do something, so ill be back online in a few hours

Last edited:

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I'm currently trying to breed a shiny Rockruff, and I have a load of breedjects in my box that would obviously go to more use with anyone who wants them, rather than just sitting there in mine :0 I've got about 50ish (currently- probably more to come) of 5IV (obv all but sp.attack) Rockruffs (Mix of Keen Eye / Vital Spirit. I didn't breed for the HA since the consensus seems to be that Sand Rush Midday Lycanroc is the most ideal, and I'm going for a Midday Lycanroc). And I have about 7/8 6IV Rockruffs. As I mentioned in the title, they're all also Adamant, and all in a Moon Ball AND only a couple of them DON'T have Thunderfang and Fire Fang.Ignore that- they all have Thunder Fang AND Fire Fang :P

I'm looking for just some HA mons in return. I don't mind the IV's but the more the better :P Just want to build up my repertoire of HA pokemon. One in particular that I'm looking for is HA Eevee, and I'll take other offers too :D

Thanks!

HA Mon's I've gotten in return so far:
    Spoiler:

ALL ROCKRUFFS ARE
    Moon Ball
    Adamant
    Keen Eye OR Vital Spirit
    Egg moves Thunder Fang AND Fire Fang
    5IV, sometimes 6 if you ask for it. I have like 7/8 6IV. The other 60 are 5IV

If you'd like one, maybe just let me know which Ability you want, and if you want a nickname I can do that too

I would love a Moon Ball Rockruff. I have quite a few Gen VI HA pokemon available (check the link in my signature) as well as a few of the pokemon from previous gens. Just waiting for the update to get everything up on the current gen...Anyway, feel free to let me know what really interests you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back