• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] FT: Shiny Charmander LF: Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I currently have 15 Charmanders that have been languishing away in digital PokéBox prison. They are at various levels of 1, 2 and 3. I cannot verify the legitimacy of such Pokémon, but they are indeed shiny. Their not mine, but I hope you'll use them to fill up your Pokédex variations and complete your collection. I don't purport that these are legitimate so please don't think they are. They're just for personal use because I doubt they'll be competitive stats-wise

Five Two are not nicknamed, but most are, unfortunately, nicknamed. All are male with Blaze as their ability. No egg moves

Of these nicknames are:
    Melt Down - Hardy
    Flare - Adamant- MegaBeedrill
    Flare - Serious
    Flare - Hasty - Metal_Matty
    Toasty - Gentle
    Laser - Bold
    Blast Burn - Calm
    Frankie - Naive
    Torch - Impish
    Zippo - Quiet - Soapie❤

And of the Charmander (not nicknamed) natures are:
    Rash - TheGinger63
    Gentle
    Sassy - Girjeu21
    Hasty
    Hasty

All Pokémon have:
    OT: Sinatra
    ID: 35982

If indeed you are interested, send me a PM or quote me here in this thread and publicly choose which Charmander you'd like to allow claims to go smoothly. All know Scratch and Growl as moves and there is little difference in stats. PM me your info as well, just in case. And we'll set up all the details.

All I'd like are items that are hard to find or are rare, such as gems of any kind, items purchased with BP sans EV boosting items and candy. You can choose which item to gift and which Pokémon to give. It's either I give them away here or I'm going to wonder trade them all.

I'm only giving away one per person.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    im keen for 3 un-nicknamed ones any nature, so i can evolve 2 of them for entire shiny family. i have all sorts off evolutionary items and rare candies

Edit: Thanks a lot appreciate it!! :D

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey :D
    I have spare Mega Stones if you're interested! I'd like the one nicknamed Zippo :3

Girjeu21

420Blaziken
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hi. I have some mega stones and some of the power items. I'd like an unnicknamed shiny charmander please. Thank you.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I currently have 15 Charmanders that have been languishing away in digital PokéBox prison. They are at various levels of 1, 2 and 3. I cannot verify the legitimacy of such Pokémon, but they are indeed shiny. Their not mine, but I hope you'll use them to fill up your Pokédex variations and complete your collection. I don't purport that these are legitimate so please don't think they are. They're just for personal use because I doubt they'll be competitive stats-wise

Five Two are not nicknamed, but most are, unfortunately, nicknamed. All are male with Blaze as their ability. No egg moves

Of these nicknames are:
    Melt Down - Hardy
    Flare - Adamant
    Flare - Serious
    Flare - Hasty
    Toasty - Gentle
    Laser - Bold
    Blast Burn - Calm
    Frankie - Naive
    Torch - Impish
    Zippo - Quiet - Soapie❤

Rash - TheGinger63
    Gentle
    Sassy - Girjeu21
    Hasty
    Hasty

All Pokémon have:

If indeed you are interested, send me a PM or quote me here in this thread and publicly choose which Charmander you'd like to allow claims to go smoothly. All know Scratch and Growl as moves and there is little difference in stats. PM me your info as well, just in case. And we'll set up all the details.

All I'd like are items that are hard to find or are rare, such as gems of any kind, items purchased with BP sans EV boosting items and candy. You can choose which item to gift and which Pokémon to give. It's either I give them away here or I'm going to wonder trade them all.

hello i would like flare - adamant charmander if you still have it , here's a list of items i can offer , you pick :
    life orb
    assult vest
    leftovers
    pinsirite
    egima berry
    any evolution items i have them all

Years
    hello i would like flare - adamant charmander if you still have it , here's a list of items i can offer , you pick :
    life orb
    assult vest
    leftovers
    pinsirite
    egima berry
    any evolution items i have them all
    I'm still willing to trade! I haven't forgotten about you! Been missing eachother and seem to be playing mail tag. I'll try and be on tomorrow from 0800PST

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I'm still willing to trade! I haven't forgotten about you! Been missing eachother and seem to be playing mail tag. I'll try and be on tomorrow from 0800PST

oh hi , i forgot since i started playing pokemon moon but i am able trade now if you are , my fc is 0533 8775 9086 , what's yours?

Years
    oh hi , i forgot since i started playing pokemon moon but i am able trade now if you are , my fc is 0533 8775 9086 , what's yours?
    No problem! We seemed to have missed each other quite a bit! No worries, I haven't forgotten!

These are still available by the by, if anyone is still interested in them!

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    No problem! We seemed to have missed each other quite a bit! No worries, I haven't forgotten!

These are still available by the by, if anyone is still interested in them!

thanks a lot for the charmander !!

Years
    Hey I'd like the adamant nicknamed one please :)
    Ah shoot. You picked the one that is no longer available! I totally forgot to edit that post, even though I changed everything else that was the one detail I forgot! Any of the others are still available that aren't crossed off, sorry. Totally my fault for dropping the ball!

Years

Of these nicknames are:
    Melt Down - Hardy
    Flare - Adamant - MegaBeedrill
    Flare - Serious
    Flare - Hasty
    Toasty - Gentle
    Laser - Bold
    Blast Burn - Calm
    Frankie - Naive
    Torch - Impish
    Zippo - Quiet - Soapie❤

Rash - TheGinger63
    Gentle
    Sassy - Girjeu21
    Hasty
    Hasty

All Pokémon have:

I would like the hasty one

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi i would like to trade a rare candy for Melt down if that is still available? Otherwise flare is also fine thank you let me know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back