• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Shiny HA Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello all,

I've recently competed in the International June Challenge and as a reward they're giving out shiny HA mewtwos so if you want one post an offer and if it's good enough I'll reserve one for u :P This is the only way to get a HA mewtwo and the only way to get a SHINY mewtwo in gen 6 with the blue pentagon!

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-mewtwo-for-play-pokemon-video-game-participants/

EDIT 2:
    I have now soft resetted for the 4 following mewtwos:
    1. Bold, [FONT=&quot]31/x/x/31/31/31[/FONT]
    2. Naive, [FONT=&quot]31/29/x/x/31/31[/FONT]
    3. Jolly, [FONT=&quot]x/31/x/31/x/31[/FONT]
    4. Timid, [FONT=&quot]x/x/31/x/31/31[/FONT]

If I have reserved a mewtwo for you then please inform me which one u want :P

Reserved Mewtwos:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • I have shiny milotic,trevenant,flareon,slowpoke,hitmonchan if u want any as compensation. Also sign me up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    hm. i already have one soz

I have more but I'm unable to clone, such as a shiny Jpn Diance, jpn Hoopa, Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Lugia, GF Celebi and Jirachi, Japanese Agate Celebi, Chymia's Gardevoir, Corocoro Charizard, an Eevee that might have 6IVs, I don't know if you're interested in any of these and or are even willing to clone back

Last edited:
    Years
  • nature, moveset ? i think i have a shiny adamant one. if yours is jolly then we have a deal
    unfortunately, it is an adamant nature. but, i also have BR Shiny Loppuny, Slowbro, Alakazam, Scizor, Dragonite, and more if you're okay. can't see the nature or moveset since Pokebank is under maintenance.

Years
  • I have more but I'm unable to clone, such as a shiny Jpn Diance, jpn Hoopa, Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Lugia, GF Celebi and Jirachi, Japanese Agate Celebi, Chymia's Gardevoir, Corocoro Charizard, an Eevee that might have 6IVs, I don't know if you're interested in any of these and or are even willing to clone back
    how do u get all these japanese events. I'll take kimias gardevoir :p i can clone back too.

unfortunately, it is an adamant nature. but, i also have BR Shiny Loppuny, Slowbro, Alakazam, Scizor, Dragonite, and more if you're okay. can't see the nature or moveset since Pokebank is under maintenance.

the br shiny alakazam sounds fine :p

I didn't understand. How do I get this shiny HA Mewtwo? Can someone explain?

post an offer and I'll give u one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back