• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist Fan Club

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    FMA:B is, in my opinion.

The story makes more sense to me, it's way more satisfactory, its re-watching value is way higher. The graphics and the music is way above the 2003 series' level, and the opening and ending sequences still makes me eye/eargasm :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I didn't see FMA yet so I'll say FMA:B for now. I mean the art is great, the plot is great and so are the characters.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    FMA's story is both shorter and... weirder. They go off topic early on, and add things that doesn't make sense, IMO. Just fillers and stuff.

And after a while things start to go really weird,
    Spoiler:

...*pant*, *pant*

Do you get my point? xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    FMA's story is both shorter and... weirder. They go off topic early on, and add things that doesn't make sense, IMO. Just fillers and stuff.

And after a while things start to go really weird,
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

...*pant*, *pant*

Do you get my point? xD;
    SPOILER ALERT!

*covers eyes*

Oh, you just edited it and put the spoilers :o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No, I put it in spoilers first, then the spoilers effed up, then I tried to fix it xD;

It's fixed now.
    Oh, okay then XD

Spoiler:

Is the FMA manga better than FMA:B?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I haven't read much of the manga, so I can't really put them against each others.

FMA:B does actually add fillers, like the first episode, and things are removed, like the island scenes where Ed and Al train when they were kids.

But the manga style is actually kind of weird, it's not very pleasing to the eye.
    A friend of mine says that because of the quality, the anime is better. But that's his opinion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I haven't read much of the manga, so I can't really put them against each others.

FMA:B does actually add fillers, like the first episode, and things are removed, like the island scenes where Ed and Al train when they were kids.

But the manga style is actually kind of weird, it's not very pleasing to the eye.
    A friend of mine says that because of the quality, the anime is better. But that's his opinion.
    Oh, I have only read the last chapter and it was pretty good :o

And I'd have to say the anime ending is better.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hello Mervyn!

The club is growing, indeed.

Anyway, I saw both the whole series online; the old show was on ZTV back when it existed though.
    The old series never finished airing on Adult Swim so I never really got to finish it :/

And yes it is, at the rate of 2 members per day :o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    The positive part is that ZTV aired it subbed and in its unedited state :3

The negative parts are that it was broadcasted 1 AM, and that the channel doesn't exist any more x|

Back