• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist Fan Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The positive part is that ZTV aired it subbed and in its unedited state :3

The negative parts are that it was broadcasted 1 AM, and that the channel doesn't exist any more x|
    ZTV? *thinking about the ZTV which is a Indian channel* O.o

Did you have DVR?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Then watch it in your sleep.

Then put it on top off your list.

Then, my friend, you're effed.
    Don't you think I know that? D: lol

But its close to the bottom of the list, I don't really like watching longer anime first, I prefer to finish the shorter anime first.

Bay

Years
    Hey, all! Joined yesterday, but didn't get to post because I suddenly got dragged away like how Ed was taken away into The Gate out of town and then was watching some movies with family. XD

Anways, to answer the second topic of whether I like the original FMA or Brotherhood:

Spoiler:

I managed to watch both Brotherhood and the original FMA through YouTube, so I'm able to watch all the episodes. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hey, all! Joined yesterday, but didn't get to post because I suddenly got dragged away like how Ed was taken away into The Gate out of town and then was watching some movies with family. XD

Anways, to answer the second topic of whether I like the original FMA or Brotherhood:

Spoiler:

I managed to watch both Brotherhood and the original FMA through YouTube, so I'm able to watch all the episodes. XD
    You watch all the episodes of them on Youtube and they weren't copyrighted? I've only been able to do with short animes like 5cmps. :/

Now after reading part of your spoiler I REALLY want to watch FMA :/

Bay

Years

You watch all the episodes of them on Youtube and they weren't copyrighted? I've only been able to do with short animes like 5cmps. :/

Now after reading part of your spoiler I REALLY want to watch FMA :/
    Actually, Funimation posted the episodes on YouTube. There's a shows section and both anime series are in the animation/cartoons section. All of the subbed ones are there, but the dubbed ones they had first posted all of them, but then the company took them away. :/

And yeah, you should. It gets crazy midway through, but still cool. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Welcome new user Lucas~ :D

This club is growing bigger and bigger :D

And I probably might just download the videos off of Youtube, its faster and legal :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    You're sure it's faster? :O

...Well, the best thing would probably be buying the FMA:B DVD box sets xD

/has seen them several times in stores

And yeah, the club is growing quite big.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    My favourite character is Mustang. I like his personality a lot. Edward is kinda... a bit overconfident at times. But I don't mind him at all! ^_^

Last edited:

Bay

Years
    Ed can be overconfident, yes, but like Pokestick, teenagers tend to be like that. :P Roy is great too. :3

Spoiler:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I am on Episode 50 as of now. And I kinda like Greed a little more now. Hehehehe... not sure what he is up to though. XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, I just submitted my form now and expect to join you guys sometime soon. :]

And well, on topic stuff: My fave has to be Edward. One can easily notice my obsession with him by the sheer amount of Edward based themes I've had in the past. He's just awesome like that. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    For now PSGT and Derozio will be in charge, I'm on hiatus. Remember to listen to the rules and stay active!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Awk, I have to follow Philips rules >.>

and Roy Mustang is pretty cool, I agree. ;P

Back