• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist Fan Club

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    We need a change of topic! >O

Spoiler:

I kinda liked Greed as well, he did a nice job in the end. XD

Bay

Years
    Spoiler:

And actually guys, there's something we can discuss for a bit.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...al-alchemist/brotherhood-film-teaser-streamed

Recently there's news of a FMA movie that takes place perhaps midway through the manga/Brotherhood. Just today a trailer has been shown:

https://www.hagaren-movie.net/#/?trailer=disp

After looking at the trailer, looks like the events will be unrelated to the manga/Brotherhood, but I'm cool with that. I like to see what other side adventures the Elric brothers will be on. The FMA community in LJ are already hating on the movie, though. D:

(sorry if this is spoilers ;_; )

Bay

Years
    (Bleh, stop lagging like Serebii, PC! D: )

Yes, the art style does look quite different. Someone in the FMA forums mentions it looks more manga style, which is cool.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I like it :P
    it took ages for the second link to load! :O

I think they're both awesome.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah, the video took a lot of time to load. But nevertheless, the art style was pretty awesome and I really loved that video. Wonder what sort of events would take place in the movie, tho.

This has got me excited for sure. <3

Bay

Years
    Haha yeah, the batmen/batwomen seemed out of place. Many people were confused over that. XD; Hopefully there's a good explanation for that. :P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    They seem like your everyday nonsensical movie-bad guy minions.

EDIT; And welcome to the club Jayster23!
    I'll try to make Charry edit you in the first post when he/she/it comes back.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay! I'm welcome'd!

I just watched the Trailer looks like some epic shizzz is gonna go down. If only i could understand Japanese more. -.-

Years
    Ahh man, haven't posted here in a long time :(

I can't wait for the new movie, gona be awesome im sure<3

Years
    But FMA is just that epic it will ruin the movie not the movie ruin it. (If that makes sense :/) What should i watch FMA or FMA:B I'm stuck with the decision. Also does anyone know what Fullmetal Alchemist Blind is about it's on anime44.com and i was like wut?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    FMA came first and has a different story... FMA:B is longer, newer, has better art, better music, and an awesome plot.

I say you should see FMA first, then FMA:B, as I did.

And I have no idea what Blind would be xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    But I don't know, movies have ruined shows before.
    Seconded.

And me neither. I've never heard anything about any 'Blind' which is related to FMA in any way. XD; Oh, and it is a pity that not a single active member of this fan club seems to be having any FMA-based theme. Hypocrite

Back