• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist [Discussion]

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I'm hoping that by the time the DVDs come out... I'll have the money to buy them. x_X

aRedMoon

Years
    ...! Maybe I will save my money! xD

Maybe I'll do DVD rips... that'd be nice... :/

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Yanno..I think that would be taking it abit too far. >_>; Afterall, FUNi did go to all the trouble of giving us the original boxart for the DVDs and including stuff for the Limited Edition ones. They do kinda deserve some money back.

aRedMoon

Years
    Eh, DVD Rips can be used for other stuff...

And it's not like it's not done everywhere else...

And some can't afford the DVDs... eh, it's something I'll think about.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Can someone give me a brief description of this show so if I dont think it sounds good I wont waste my time watching it?

Also when, what channel in US, and what days does it come on?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Brief description: Edward and Alphonse Elric have lost their mother to an illness that resulted to her death. The two young brothers try to use the method of Alchemy to try and revive their mother even though it's forbidden among other alchemists to preform any practices of human transmutation. They failed; resulting in a high penalty. Al loses his entire body and Ed loses his left leg. He then binds Al's soul into a suit of armor, sacrificing his right arm. Ed and Al are now searching the world to find the legendary Philosopher's Stone to try and restore their bodies back to normal. Unfortunately, the task is difficult, the stone is thought to be just a legend and there are other people getting in the two brothers' way.

FMA's a huge hit in Japan and is proving to be a hit in the US due to it now being the 2nd highest rated program on [adult swim]'s Saturday lineup. It's totally not a waste.

The show airs on Saturday nights at 12am and 3am on Cartoon Network. Encore presentations air on Thursdays at 12:30am and 3:30am.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Btw, just so everyone else knows, I won't be around for about a week due to me going home and there not being a phone line there. So I won't be able to get the next episode comparison up on time.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    ****it FUNimation!

...Why did you make Nina so much more adorable in the English version? ;-;

Happy to report there's absolutely nothing that was changed besides Shou's name being mispronounced.

Back