• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist [Discussion]

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    The guy who adds the dub audio to Japanese raws has put up episode 6 (*Just happened to come across it while searching for FMA dub episodes on there*)

Clicky for Episode 6

Well it's better than nothing until the actual DVDs come out, plus I'm dieing to hear Nina in this episode.
    I haven't even gotten around to properly watching episode 4 yet XP Darn work eating up my time.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    She's got a really squeaky voice. Yeah, she squeaks... Also, Ed does some weird things... I'll let you see for yourself...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    :< PDU beat me to posting it. XD;;

And ChibiGoku is back, so we should be getting a TV Rip as well.

aRedMoon

Years
    OST2 and Roy Character Song Files!!!!

*____________*

The OST is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty *_____________*

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    *Claps*
    I am hyperly(sp?) waiting for the Cimera's Cry episode this weekend!
    .....*Goes back to serching for Pictures of Ed-Chan*

Evil Togepi

Years
    Roy's song file makes me laugh XD Mainly cos I can't stop picturing them all in really smart outfits singing on a stage with like a Jazz band behind them or something. Track three is very nice ^^ Roy and Riza duet~!

And I'm currently in love with the 2nd OST *________*

Evil Togepi

Years
    Awwww, I wanna see it but there isn't a download yet *pokes S0nicfreak which is not loading up* though I've heard some good comments about it and people's reactions were much similar to mine the first time I saw the episode subbed. That episode was the first one to really shock me and I just sat there staring at the screen for a while, it was the first time I realized how deep and emotional this show could get.

;____;

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Episode comparison has been posted up minutes after the first airing (I keep on the ball with this, don't I?) and I have to say that I was impressed with the dub episode.

Better brace yourselves guys, next emotional episode starts around episode 15. Then the Big Bang of episode 25 will REALLY get to you. Worse than Nina's problem.

Also take note that next week, The Philosopher's Stone will not be airing since [adult swim] will be playing The Animatrix and Read or Die.

Years
    NIna was so cute... ;o;

Spoiler: spoiler

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Years
    Wow, you should spoiler tag that oni. o.o;;;

And there aren't any dls out... because stupid s0nicfreak has dropped off the face of the earth.

aRedMoon

Years
    Darn, ya beat me. XD

*just found it as well* XP

Must download 1-3 and 7 now... :O

Evil Togepi

Years
    For some odd reason the tracker refuses to work for me now -_-;; But luckily someone from the fm_alchemist community uploaded it to that "yousendit" place so I'm getting it from there.
    I wonder why I'm having such trouble connecting to the tracker O___o;

Back