• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Okkkkayyyy, three new members added. Welcome to the (recently inactive? :P) club, you guys.

This is really weird. Only nineteen episodes and Ling's already there. God, I'm so scared to hear his voice...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    OMG!!! You actually read the manga?! *squeeeeeeeal* FINALLY! I was starting to think the FMA manga wasn't read at all or something. And yeah, Ling appeared in episode 15. (His voice is good, thank god.) I've noticed that they're starting to slow things down a bit. :)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Okay...let's see.

Hughes dies in episode 10.
    Ling appears in episode 15.
    Lust dies in episode 19.
    Hohenheim appears in episode 19.

Wow.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • OMG!!! You actually read the manga?! *squeeeeeeeal* FINALLY! I was starting to think the FMA manga wasn't read at all or something. And yeah, Ling appeared in episode 15. (His voice is good, thank god.) I've noticed that they're starting to slow things down a bit. :)

OF COURSE I read the manga! How would I survive without the awesomeness that is the FMA manga? o:

Yeah, I saw that the other day. His voice IS good, I thought it'd be all craptastic. I also thought they'd never slow down, it was going at freakin' lightspeed. I was like "o_0 SLOW DOWN PLZ"

NINETEEN'S OUT!?!? Excuse me while I asldkfjksaljf;;kdfjsjlOMGYAY.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    https://www.animeshippuuden.com/categ...t-brotherhood/

I watched all nineteen episodes on that site. But...the part where Mustang kills Lust is better in the manga. :(

"There's a long way before I die!" sounds cooler than "I won't die from just that!"

Funniest part:

Barry: Yo, whatcha doing?
    Ling: Making smoke signals.
    Falman: And why the heck did you bring back a total stranger?!
    *freaky close up of Fu's face*
    Fu: We finally found you, young master.
    Ling: Ehhh, that was quick. ^^
    Barry: *points* Ah. More guests.
    Falman: ARGGGGGHHH!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Oh, that part was hilarious enough in the manga.

"Ah. More guests."
    "ARRRGH!"

I agree. Lust death in manga > Lust death in anime.

EDIT: Wow, this club's inactive. >_<

Years
  • -revives thread-
    I haven't really been up to date with Brotherhood lately, been busy. Just watched Episode 19. Lust's death was pretty well done I think.

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Um may I join ??

Yeah
    Spoiler:

Well ... You have to read the manga and find out ! ;)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Me is now reviving this club! (A month hasn't passed yet, so :P)

I kinda stopped watching Brotherhood (been too busy with other manga/anime) but I've been keeping up with the manga. And...

(Don't read if you haven't read the latest chapter! Unless you like major spoilers)
    Spoiler:

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Me is now reviving this club! (A month hasn't passed yet, so :P)

I kinda stopped watching Brotherhood (been too busy with other manga/anime) but I've been keeping up with the manga. And...

(Don't read if you haven't read the latest chapter! Unless you like major spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    I reviving club too!
    Brotherhood is went soooo much faster than I expected. Especially with the Ishbal flashback.
    Do not read spoiler if you haven't read latest manga chapters.
    Spoiler:

Back