• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen fully evolved

Years
  • I think it was my Torterra, Slash. He was in his final form by Veilstone City, and, therefore, he could easily defeat Maylene with Earthquake.

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
    Years
  • My Empoleon, Emperor was the first one in Diamond. Around Snowpoint Gym. I loosely trained everyone so took some time,

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • My first fully evolved pokemon in dpp is my starter pokemon - Chimchar to Infernape. I always make sure that my starters are the first ones to fully evolve than the others

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I think it was my Gengar. I evolved it almost as soon as my Gastly evolved. Usually, it's my starter, but I didn't use mine much in 4th Gen.

Qin

The Flaming Rat's General!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    I restarted about a billion times, but I think it was a Staraptor... I think... You can never really be sure with my dodgy games though.

MeanLook

Now you can't get away
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    If I recall it well it was a TOrterra,it was my "vintage" it OHKO everyvody

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • My Infernape I guess.If it wasn't it,it was my Staraptor.Sorry I jsut hate those games so my memory is fuzzy

Back