• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest and embarrassment moments at school

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I manged to avoid tripping over steps numerous times only to slip on a patch of water at the top of the stairs and fall down, knocking myself out cold. It was quite funny.
    Im also renowned to the teachers as making quite unique and funny songs, such as my recent sports song project, The Drunk Song. Suffice to say it had people laughing and they respected my bravery to perform it in such a Russel Brand-esqe way. The chant was Ha, Haha, ha, ha haha. After the last one, it started to degrade into coughing and i ended the song in heavy coughing and i decided to go all the way and pretend to collapse.
    My final moment was in an english class when word very quickly got out about my fling with the class hottie. Embarrassing.

jdnjdn

Pilipino Ako
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    most embarrassing..
    when I was at the first or second grade, we were having a special event in school called MDF(Music and Dance Festival). me and my classmate got thirsty so we went up to our classrooms and drank from our water jugs. after we finished drinking, we decided to have a race from our classroom to the MDF.. I was almost about to win, when suddenly..I TRIPPED. almost the whole school saw me. I quickly picked myself up and ran over to my spot, then I realized I lost my shoe when I fell. so, very, very embarrassing for me. PLUS, my opponent won. >:( I hate it when I lose.

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
  • Dirty Steam Boat :D

This kid was sittin' next to me right? So then we was in Math class near the end of the day and stuff, then 5 minutes before we left he FARTED, so then everyone was laughin' and stuff and I gagged...seriously, I think some got in mouth and I drank like 2 bottles of Dasani water...never forget that momnet...

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    a kid got into a fight and took dump in his pants.. he switched schools after this

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    When I was living in England, our class had to watch a video about how pollution was affecting animals. I cried.

Years
  • My funniest is when there was an assembly and we were walking in a line. My friend behind me fell backwards and made a couple of extra people fall making a domino effect and he screamed like a girl.

Alot of embarassments but i'll pick the one when I was in 6th grade. I was in gym and we were doing gymnastics. My teacher yelled at me from across the room to sit down cause I was doing a bad job.. .__.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    This is when I was in third grade. I was riding the bus and sitting near the window. This girl who I talked to a lot, named Melissa, sat next to me and she wanted me to kiss her. And being the silly person I am, I said no because her lips were too wet. So she dried off her lips and then I said if we kiss here everybody will see us. So we went to the bottom of the bus and kissed and everybody still saw us and went "ooooooooooo..."

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Here's a 2-for-1, 6th grade...

End of the year, we're playing baseball, everyone has to pitch and hit, so one kid goes up to pitch, then some random kid in another claims he hasn't pitched once, they start trading words, the other kid punches him in the teeth, he drops the ball, another kid picks it up, then he gets tackled by someone, everyone else except me (who is laughing his ass off) is fighting for the ball, then I get my ducks in a row, then trip and fall face-first into the dirt.

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
  • Today in class, our teacher brought in a belly dancer.
    Not kidding. I wish I was. It was amusing at first, but not for long...
    >_<

Years
  • Well here's an embarrassing moment that happened to me when I was in grade 5... So here's how it starts, I was playing with my friends and before I knew what happened, my skirt flew off! Thankfully, I grabbed my skirt before it flew into the bushes... But that didn't stop everyone from noticing my knickers! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    The class was really noisy so one guy got excited and pounded on his chest and made monkey noises. right before he made monkey noises the class got quiet and everyone noticed him and laughed at him..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I was bored and usually the class clown (this was in the 8th grade). I went on stage, and pulled down a kids pants, it was funny. The weird part was I didn't get suspended

:t354:TG

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I pulled a chair out from under a girl, just as the teacher walked in. I said I didn't do it, and I told the girl I'd give her a dollar if she didn't tell. The next day she forgot about it ;)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Ai, in 7th grade when lil' ole' me was on the wrestling team (yeah ik right) we were doing this exercise. One kid had to grab another kids ankles and the other kid had to walk around on his hands, like a wheelbarrow. I was the one walking on his hands, and since I was a lil' weakling, the other kid ended up dragging me. But it gets worse. While he was dragging me, my....well...baby making male organ...accidentally fell out. I don't know if anyone saw, but it was quite embarrassing. :x

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • My most embarrasing moment was when i was forced by my friends to declare my love to a girl i like..I did what they told me,and tell the girl,the girl,kissed me on my cheeks and ran away..it was embarrasing as i was in the middle of the schoolyar so everyone saw it and they started talking about me the next day..LoL

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Let's see,

1: My teacher told me to do several things in class, but I forgot half of them immediately, and for the rest, the teacher told me "you messed up every single command", and then when I said "huh?", he put his face in his hands.

2: I scored a negative 62 on a homework assignment.

3: I served after-school detention without actually getting it. But it didn't stop there. I couldn't get home, so mom had to hire a taxi to take me home. And we all know how ruthless taxi drivers can be with their fees.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • During my mathematics exam last semester, a kid asks if we can use some formula & the teacher says ok, he then stares a his hand for a minute, turns out he had wrote it on his hand, he failed the exam.

Most embarrassing was when my science teacher was explain Organisms, by accident he said "The world's best Orgasm", oh the fun of it all.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    funniest-when we went to draton manor on the second to last day of school,i was at a kiosk and there was this boy who was looking forward,someone went behind him and kegged him...oh that was so funny:D
    embarrassing+funny(for all of us)-i was doing a play 0f the wizard of oz and i was the wizard and i was supposed to say im not a bad,just a bad wizard and i said im not a bad man im a very bad man XD

Back