• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Movie?

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • Bruce Almighty is funny but does not compare to the great Blue Colar Commedy Tour, Shrek 2,and of course Finding Nemo. Elen DeGeneres is like the funnest woman alive and did a great job as Dory Just Keep Swimming is like my theme song!

Years
  • I like Bruce- almighty, too. It's my favorite.. ( In finnish it is Bruce- taivaan lahja) That where is Jim Carrey. He's my favorite actor, 'cause he is good at it. I prefer more how good he is, no what's he looking.

But that movie, it's so funny.. Specially I and my friend always laugh when Bruce gots he's powers, and then he sings on a streets: " I've got a POWER!" *Sploosh* Lol :D:D, Im, weird. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    They have a trailor for A series of unforunate events at www.apple.com
    I like any movie with Mike Myers,Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey.My favorite movie has to be Dumb and Dumberer and Cable Guy,Bruce Almighty,Austin Powers Movies and Mr.Deeds

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I think a lot of movies are funny, but most of them I forget about. I can remember one, that, for the time being, is my favorite movie; Mean Girls, starring Lindsay Lohan. I thought it was realistic, and showed how mean teenagers can be, and funny too. I am waiting for it to come out on DVD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, probably both the Shrek films, or Austin Powers: Goldmember. Mike Myers is a genius with comedy. The part in Goldmember with the medical on the ship was so hilarious. They used it before in AP 2, but it was so much funnier the second time around. I was in stitches. In the Shrek double, who can't love Donkey? Eddie Murphy is also terrific. The stallion scene... :D I might go to the cinema to see them both again... wait, Goldmember's out on video isn't it? Shrek's not in cinema's anymore... aw poo. :/

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Rodeoclown

Coaster Kid
    Years
  • I'm surprised no one has said any National Lampoon movies, yet. The ones with Chevy Chase, especially the Christmas one, are some of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Back