• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Movie?

Shion

Uso da!!!
Years
  • *points to title*
    :cross-eye
    :laugh:
    What do you think is the funniest movie?
    I think I have trouble choosing between Mousehunt and Men in Black.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I would say Shrek 2, because of Puss In Boots! XD I can't think of any funny movies at the moment.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • i hav to say "scary movie 3". its constent humor, infanct i think im gonna watch it now:D.
    "shrek 1 & 2" were hilarious too.and finding nemo was funny and had a good moral*cant remember wat it was:P*

the family guy movie will knock me of my seat too wen it comes out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail and A Fish Called Wanda are the movies that amuse me the most.

Life of Brian is really good, too. XD

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • Funniest movie? none. funniest movies...easily

The Big Lebowski
    Falling Down
    Bad Santa (was funny the first time i saw it, the second time less so with people shouting all around)
    and...probably Jackel....well, i laughed forever when Jack Black got shot

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I think that any of Jim Carrey's movies are funny, lol. ^_^; I like the outtakes on Bruce Almighty, where it shows him singing the Candy Man song with that chef guy. That whole scene had my brother and I laughing for so long!

And Shrek 2 was really funny, as well. I thought that it was funnier than the first one!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Yeah, Shrek 2 was much funnier than the original. I like in the end the concert scene. XD

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Well, I think that any of Jim Carrey's movies are funny, lol. ^_^; I like the outtakes on Bruce Almighty, where it shows him singing the Candy Man song with that chef guy. That whole scene had my brother and I laughing for so long!
    i luv bruce almighty,the mask and acevintura pet ditective were hilarious too. unfortunatly poor jim carry doesnt make comedy movies*or any movies as a matter of fact*anymore. it saddens me. he was my favorite comedian. first he gets bald and then he stops making movies :laugh: *teardrop* :'(
    oh well he was a symbol of the 90s*my golden years:P*next to bill clinton and homer simson:P:D

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail and A Fish Called Wanda are the movies that amuse me the most.

Life of Brian is really good, too. XD
    Woah, you guys have seen some of the Monty Python movies?
    I was beginning to think we were wierd for liking them so much, hehe (It has a few parts that put me on edge, admittingly, but they're still worth watching. We usually skip through them anyway). Most people now a days don't really get a lot of the humor they have. Although I heard Life of Brian was funny, I'll never watch it because it's rated-R.

Oh yeah...
    *clears his throat*
    NI!
    Hehe...

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
    Years
  • I would have to say dumb and dumber, me myself and irene, space balls, austin powers goldmember, bevis and butthead do america and ace ventura when nature calls

Last edited:
    Back