• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Movie?

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
  • Ace Ventura (When Nature Calls), Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie, Wayne's World 1-2, Austin Powers (all), Airplane, Men In Black, Back to the Future.

All just plain out classics for humor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Star said:
    Yeah, Shrek 2 was much funnier than the original. I like in the end the concert scene. XD
    Lol, I know! And I liked the part when the Fairy Godmother took Prince Charming and Fiona's father on that ride, and they pulled through that restaraunt. I forgot the name of it, but it was based on Burger King. It was so funny! I was laughing at the Prince's expressions when he was eating, and putting on that fake paper crown, lol. ^_^ He seemed so realistic. He was acting almost exactly like a real little boy. They did such a good job on the two Shrek movies.

stewie&rupert said:
    i luv bruce almighty,the mask and acevintura pet ditective were hilarious too. unfortunatly poor jim carry doesnt make comedy movies*or any movies as a matter of fact*anymore. it saddens me. he was my favorite comedian. first he gets bald and then he stops making movies :laugh: *teardrop* :'(
    oh well he was a symbol of the 90s*my golden years:P*next to bill clinton and homer simson:P:D
    I know! Jim Carrey is so funny. But you know, he is filming a new movie now, called 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. I don't know what it's like, but from the picture of his character, it looks really funny! He's supposed to be a really old, mean man. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

And yeah, I like Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, too. Some parts in it aren't so good, but the rest of the movie is unbelievably funny. He portrays different characters so well.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Funniest Movie? Ill say Welcome to the jungle. I laghf any time Travis try to beat beck :D :D :D :D *Thunder.... Lighting...... :D :D :D :D

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I know! And I liked the part when the Fairy Godmother took Prince Charming and Fiona's father on that ride, and they pulled through that restaraunt. I forgot the name of it, but it was based on Burger King. It was so funny! I was laughing at the Prince's expressions when he was eating, and putting on that fake paper crown, lol. ^_^ He seemed so realistic. He was acting almost exactly like a real little boy. They did such a good job on the two Shrek movies.
    Yeah, that was funny too! I love how they are in 3D to make it realistic. It's really good animation, and Shrek 2's is much better than the originals! Another scene I like is whenever Puss In Boots does his cute little innocent kitten face. It's so adorable! :)

Another movie I like is Little Nicky with Adam Sandler as the star. It's so funny!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    THe one movie that has never failed to make me laugh would be... "montey python and the holy grail: saw it about 3 years ago ever since i've been hooked on his movies

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I know! Jim Carrey is so funny. But you know, he is filming a new movie now, called 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. I don't know what it's like, but from the picture of his character, it looks really funny! He's supposed to be a really old, mean man. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

And yeah, I like Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, too. Some parts in it aren't so good, but the rest of the movie is unbelievably funny. He portrays different characters so well.
    "A series of unfortunate events" ?...OHyeah that movie with an old man(JC) with 2 children in an old attic thing. it comes out in october sumthing. it should be good since it has jim carry in it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    The Princess Bride (at least the first six or so times around...), and then there's some Disney movies like Shrek and Finding Nemo...

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Scary Movie 3... is so hilarious...

ALL of the Adam Sandler movies are freakin hilarious, Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are the best ones though...

All the American Pie movies I think are very funny, and Road Trip... OH YEAH!! Office Space, is an extremely funny movie as well...

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • stewie&rupert said:
    "A series of unfortunate events" ?...OHyeah that movie with an old man(JC) with 2 children in an old attic thing. it comes out in october sumthing. it should be good since it has jim carry in it.
    EXCUSE ME?

This may be bashing and opinionative,
    but I think Jim Carrey is a very untalented actor who isn't even funny.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's not that it that his humor is more "out there" it's more adult oriented and takes a while to get

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Actually, Jim Carrey is very talented. Have you ever seen The Majestic? It's his least popular movie but his best role ever. And as for comedy, I find things like The Mask, Me, Myself & Irene, or Ace Ventura: Pet Detective really funny. You just have to have a bit of randomness in you to understand it.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • thank u blue, kaga. my point exactly. its ur opinion bianca not a fact. sum ppl luv micheal jacksons music and think hes great-others think hes a sick pervert.*adds mike to 90s symbol list:P*
    its just an opinion and Jim Carry happens to be extremely talented.

let me rite every star hus hilarious in any movie:
    jim carry(bruce almighty)
    mike myers(austin powers-1,2,3)
    eiddy murphy((i dont remember)
    chris rock(my favorite comedian)(i dont know wat movie but hes a hilarious stand up comic)
    dave chappelle(undercover brother)
    wayan brothers(scary movie-1,2)white chicks)
    adam sandler(mr. deeds)(or any of his movies)

these r all i remember now. ill post/edit the others later.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like Old School; Scary Movie 1,2, and 3; Billy Madison; Austin Powers 1,2, and 3; Bruce Almighty; Cable Guy; The Mask; Me, Myself, and Irene; Dumb and Dumber; Happy Gilmore; Meet The Parents; There's Something About Mary; Freddy Got Fingered; American Pie 1,2, and Wedding; Finding Nemo; and Shrek! XD lots of more movies to name, but i dont feel like naming them XD

I cant wait till 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' to come out! i read all of the books...they're awesome! And they're very funny

I also wanna see the Spongebob Squarepants movie! XD

Years
  • Airplane! "I'm serious, and don't call me Shirley."
    Dumb and Dumber "I got robbed by a little old lady on a motorized cart."
    Bruce Almighty "Because thats the way the cookie crumbles" plus it's set in my hometown (Buffalo, NY) ^___^

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • I liked Pirates of the Caribbean but Spaceballs was a real funny movie, anyone here seen Spaceballs?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well, I think that any of Jim Carrey's movies are funny, lol. ^_^; I like the outtakes on Bruce Almighty, where it shows him singing the Candy Man song with that chef guy. That whole scene had my brother and I laughing for so long!

And Shrek 2 was really funny, as well. I thought that it was funnier than the first one!
    OMG, me too, lol. I'm obsessed with Jim Carrey when it comes to his movies. I love all of them; although, I didn't see "Bruce Almighty" yet. You had to have seen "The Cable Guy" with him and Matthew Broderick (he's from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" which was also a really funny movie from the '80s)...I was laughing forever, lol. The '80s had a lot of comedy movies that actually made you laugh, too...more than we seem to have now, sadly. I like "Sixteen Candles", "Weird Science", "A Fish Called Wanda"...oh were they hilarious. I also love anything Adam Sandler--but mostly the ones he made during the '90s. His recent ones look kind of cruddy, heh. Oh yes, and Monty Python. Anything by that guy--classic comedy.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called 'Arthur King', you and all your silly English K-nnniiig-hts."

"I fart in your general direction..."

Woo! Good quotes, lol.

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • I agree, all of jim carrey's movies are funny i specially like bruce all mighty and ace ventura...and the cable guy (lol those movies crack me up)also there also two movies i recently saw i think bad boys 2 is really funny.....I also think rush hour 2 is funny....(lol)*Goes to watch bad boys 2 on cinemax*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    OMG, me too, lol. I'm obsessed with Jim Carrey when it comes to his movies. I love all of them; although, I didn't see "Bruce Almighty" yet. You had to have seen "The Cable Guy" with him and Matthew Broderick (he's from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" which was also a really funny movie from the '80s)...I was laughing forever, lol. The '80s had a lot of comedy movies that actually made you laugh, too...more than we seem to have now, sadly. I like "Sixteen Candles", "Weird Science", "A Fish Called Wanda"...oh were they hilarious. I also love anything Adam Sandler--but mostly the ones he made during the '90s. His recent ones look kind of cruddy, heh. Oh yes, and Monty Python. Anything by that guy--classic comedy.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called 'Arthur King', you and all your silly English K-nnniiig-hts."

"I fart in your general direction..."

Woo! Good quotes, lol.
    Wow, you haven't seen Bruce Almighty yet? Trust me, it's a must-see if you're a Jim Carrey fan, lol. ^_^ I recommend getting the DVD, because the outtakes and deleted scenes are just as funny as the actual humorous parts in the movie. There is one deleted scene in the movie that you can see on the DVD, and it is so funny! It involves the chef guy--You'll understand if you see the movie.

Back