• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny anime shows

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I have watched this show where this dude was in high school and he has been in the army when he was little and he has a mind of a solider. So he met this girl and he borrowed her notes and came back to school and he forgot them. The girl was not happy so they both ran to his house. The girl was worried she was going to be late and they made it to his house just in time but will not make it back to school in time without a taxi. The gril called over a taxi and then she ran to the solider and him to tell the driver to wait there. Then moments later they came down from the house with her notes and the taxi was gone and the girl said "you did tell him to wait right" then the solider said "yes I was very clear about it, I simply waved my gun around and said if you leave" then the girl smacked him and said "you idiot" lol it's very funny.

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
    So... We discuss funny anime I take it?

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! jumps out at me. I've only seen two episodes and it has made me laugh so much... I love it.
    Shuffle! is another funny one, but it has seriousness in it too. Which is always good. Innuendo too. ;D
    Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh are both really funny too. Lucky Star is better if you get the references though, but the manga shop people are my favourites there. Azumanga Daioh is funny in a completely random way, which is always good. ^_^

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
    From what I have seen of it so far, Ouran High School Host Club is hilarious. Practically every episode I have watched has succeeded in getting me to laugh. Ranma 1/2 is rather funny, too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I really enjoyed Lucky Star, and I thought it was funny. It made me chuckle a lot in every episode, and the way Konata says "Kagami" when she's correcting her or telling her something important, just gets me laughing every time.

Also, Sgt. Frog is funny too. ^^;

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Well Sailor Moon is a very funny anime(mostly in the 1st series). Serena/Usagi is a really clumsy Teenage girl,one she turns into heroine Sailor Moon she can hardly fight for justice!-random

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    The Full Metal Panic! series is probably the funnies anime I've seen. The ffmou is so funny that your spleen will be crushed in every episode.

If you want a part Romance on then go for Toradora, It's really intresting and funny like hell.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I can't believe people have yet to mention Azumanga Daioh. That's a great anime that is perfect for some laughs. The characters are all so lovable and amusing, and one of the best parts about it is that you can come in at just about any point, and with little knowledge of the show, and still find humour in it. =)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    BoBo Bo BoBoBo(I think) Is really funny to me.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Tank Police was Funny The Play Golf with Rifles And Grenades... Whats More Funny Than That
    When The Grenades Explode!
    BoBo Bo BoBoBo got Cancelled in the UK didnt it???
    Bubblegum Crash Is Good Aswell
    i Cant Decide...

Years
    Lucky Star is hilarious at times. I spent five minutes straight simply laughing at one point during the penultimate episode. xD;

Cid

Years
    Lucky Star made me laugh, especially Konata...wouldn't be the same without her, haha.

I also got to watch Keroro Gunsou (I think it's Sgt. Frog in English) because my older brother watched it, and it made me laugh, too.

Animés that aren't focused with comedy like Bleach and Soul Eater also has some funny scenes of their own.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I think School Rumble was funny as hell (While it lasted =[ OMG COME ON KEEP IT UP) Also Katekyo Hitman Reborn funny :3

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    My favorite comedy anime was Bobobo-bo bo-bobo. I loved it's load of hilarious moments. I liked the soccer guy, the toilet battle, Torpedo gal, and the episodes with the trio brothers and the money man. I still watch them on youtube. Myu second favorite comedy anime is now Kirarin Revolution. I liked the episodes where Kirarin sings and destroys, the episode with Erina, the episode where Kirarin draws manga and the episodes with Kirarin's plans of how to sneak into the idol building. Those were funny episodes.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    fmp is good . lucky star is good if youve seen anime's like fmp and haruhi and to heart etc..to get the references ;D

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    The funniest animes I've watched are:

FMP Fumoffu- which everyone has mentioned. XD
    Nodamen Cantabile- Nodame!!
    Ouran High School Host Club- Yay for hilarious host club <3
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei- Dark humor is love ^^
    Kaze no Stigma- Funny and filled with action. :)

Kagara

Years
    School Rumble was pretty funny. Despite how obvious Harima is, Tenmas always completely clueless, and some of the awkward moments are hilarious.

Back