• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future releases?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Let's let go for impossible situations for a second, and, let's speak our minds for a bit. Hypothetically speaking, what sorts of video games do you hope to see made in the future?

For example, I know that some people were pushing for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3DS, which I'm toootally on board for, if they decide to make it! Ah, and also, I'm hoping for Tales of Innocence R for the Play Station Vita - which I see that Tales of Hearts R is coming which will have their Japanese audio but English text, so, I assume the same thing can be done for ToI R in the future! At least, I hope so, unlikely as they may be~

Yukari

For me; I definitely want to see a new Megaman X game. A good one though. But seeing what a horrible company Capcom is it's very unlikely. But hey: I can dream.

TY

I want it, someone should make it... RoN is a great RTS with great strategy behind it and resource management... and a new game would definetly liven up the genre :D

TY

Fun thing... as soon as I said new RoN, I found the remake on Steam which got released yesterday...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pokemon Snap for the Wii U. My onw dream.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • - Super Mario Sunshine 2 or HD remake
    - A third installment in the Pokemon Colosseum/XD franchise.
    - Lion King 2 (3DS)
    - Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure 2
    - A true good Doctor Who adventure title (on consoles)
    - Nintendo Land 2
    - Wii Resort Island Adventures

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Half-Life 3. C'mon gaben people have baked you hundreds of cupcakes to know about hl3!

Alkaiser

Superhero
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    A good Seiken Densetsu game.
    A new Matusno game.
    A portable Zelda like A link Between the Worlds but set in an original world.
    A new Valkyria Chronicles.
    A new and good SaGa game.

Years
  • Not gonna lie, a Pokemon Colosseum/XD type game with new Pokemon would be absolutely wonderful and I would buy it in a heartbeat. Not entirely sure why, but I've always loved the Gamecube spin-offs and have spent a number of hours on them. The story line is also one of the better ones in the Pokemon franchise - in fact, I prefer it to all of the main series games, even developed ones like in Unova.

Other than that, I was talking with my friend about wanting a game with the same character design as Little Big Planet but with actual plot-oriented game play. Those little guys are so adorable, and the game is huge let-down, in my opinion. I don't own a Playstation, and I played it at my friends' house, but if they did come out with such a game, I'd go out and buy the console for it, seriously! :]

Back