• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S Remake for Special? Should it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    Well in all probability they'll do something along the lines of what they did with FR/LG and make it up as they go along, no necessarily linking it heavily to any games in the series. They could be involved in the Pokélthon and use the Pokéwalker for various things, as well as more about the Rocket Admins and possibly Giovanni.

I'm sure they'd think of lots of things.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    No, I Don't think Kris Will be in the hgss arc. i think kotone will. I want there to be volumes where kotone battles gym leaders. also,I want there to be volumes of the hgss arc where gold does pokethlon challenges and battles trainers and frontier brains at the Johto Battle Frontier.

...Please don't revive threads after a month of inactivity D:

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back