• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S Remake for Special? Should it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I hope they focus on the Safari Zone and the Pokethlon more than the Battle Frontier as well, but it is all up to the writers. Do you think that the Kimono Girls Naoko (Koume), Sayo (Sakura), Zuki (Tamao), Kuni (Sumono), Miki (Satsuki) will appear in the HGSS arc since they have a more significant role than they do in the GSC games. Some people also theorize that their will be two more Kimono Girl because Leafeon and Glaceon has been introduced. Also I do not get why the English game translators dubbed their names as different Japanese name when they already had Japanese names.
    Hm...maybe. The fact that they're battling against TR could be useful, storyline wise. And they could, but I don't think they will. Glaceon and Leafeon weren't originally in either G/S or Crystal, so I don't think that'd be an addition in the remakes. And the translators always do stuff like that, you learn to live with it. (Not that it doesn't bother me, but whatever.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yes I guess I would have to learn to live with it. Now is a possiblity that their could be new Kimono girls who appear much later on games themselves after the player. receive the National dex. If so they will along with the rest of the Kimono girls will be incoporate in the arc and would appear much later on than other five who might appear close to the beginning of the arc. I just thought about the idea of the Eevee evolutions relating to nature elements, which water, thunder, fire, light, darkness, grass (or something like that), and ice and it could be relating to decipher an ancient text of some sort which could a warp to allow a person to travel to and from different times or dimensions or they could relate to defeating a sinister.

Clover Cat

Years
    Yes I guess I would have to learn to live with it. Now is a possiblity that their could be new Kimono girls who appear much later on games themselves after the player. receive the National dex. If so they will along with the rest of the Kimono girls will be incoporate in the arc and would appear much later on than other five who might appear close to the beginning of the arc. I just thought about the idea of the Eevee evolutions relating to nature elements, which water, thunder, fire, light, darkness, grass (or something like that), and ice and it could be relating to decipher an ancient text of some sort which could a warp to allow a person to travel to and from different times or dimensions or they could relate to defeating a sinister.
    I could see them appearing if they appear in the games after the player completes the game, yes (i.e., once TR is disbanded again, the E4 is beaten and the player gains access to Kanto). Then again, if they only appear after the end of the game, it'd be kinda pointless for them to appear post-game. Besides, the elements/ancient text thing could easily refer to Arceus' plates, especially if it includes time/dimensional travelling.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I could see them appearing if they appear in the games after the player completes the game, yes (i.e., once TR is disbanded again, the E4 is beaten and the player gains access to Kanto). Then again, if they only appear after the end of the game, it'd be kinda pointless for them to appear post-game. Besides, the elements/ancient text thing could easily refer to Arceus' plates, especially if it includes time/dimensional travelling.

You have a point about Arceus' plates though, but I wonder how exactly the ancient text will be decipher would it be the Notched-Ear Pichu and the Pikachu-Colored Pichu that helps unlock the mystery. I saw the Johto Battle Froniter on the Official Japanese HGSS site and it looks identical to the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. That could mean that they would have the same facilities and the arc will thus most likely become repetitive, but some people did say that a tag-battle of could be present at the Battle Frontier though that really is just speculation though. Remember that we discuss earlier about Sird not going to Johto because there was no Battle Froniter in the GSC game. We can eliminate that choice since there is one in the HGSS games and could be incoporated in the HGSS arc.

Clover Cat

Years
    You have a point about Arceus' plates though, but I wonder how exactly the ancient text will be decipher would it be the Notched-Ear Pichu and the Pikachu-Colored Pichu that helps unlock the mystery. I saw the Johto Battle Froniter on the Official Japanese HGSS site and it looks identical to the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. That could mean that they would have the same facilities and the arc will thus most likely become repetitive, but some people did say that a tag-battle of could be present at the Battle Frontier though that really is just speculation though. Remember that we discuss earlier about Sird not going to Johto because there was no Battle Froniter in the GSC game. We can eliminate that choice since there is one in the HGSS games and could be incoporated in the HGSS arc.
    About the two Pichus, if their use in the arc (If they even appear) is anything like their use in the movie, this is going to be terrible. The NE Pichu didn't even DO anything, it was only a side character.
    If the Johto BF is identical to the Sinnoh BF, maybe that would mean Scott would come back? But I agree with you, that would be fairly repetitive.
    Tag-battle? What? With who?
    And the reason I said Sird wouldn't go to Johto was not only because the BF would be there, but also because Kanto and the Sevii Islands are so close. She literally has nowhere to go--if Jupiter IS actually Sird in disguise, of course.

Alpha de Splash

DPPtHGSS Researcher
    Years
    About the two Pichus, if their use in the arc (If they even appear) is anything like their use in the movie, this is going to be terrible. The NE Pichu didn't even DO anything, it was only a side character.
    If the Johto BF is identical to the Sinnoh BF, maybe that would mean Scott would come back? But I agree with you, that would be fairly repetitive.
    And the reason I said Sird wouldn't go to Johto was not only because the BF would be there, but also because Kanto and the Sevii Islands are so close. She literally has nowhere to go--if Jupiter IS actually Sird in disguise, of course.
    The Pichus could have been hatched by Gold as he is the Breeder. Hopefully they could bring back Pika and Chuchu.
    Scott didn't show up in the Sinnoh Frontier only the Hoenn one(I think?)
    (The frontier art for HGSS is indeed the same as Platinum's)
    I think I don't want another battle frontier either
    I feel like, even though this region was used before, it still has a lot of area that can be revisited
    same question: Tag-battle? What? With who?
    I'm not too sure about what you mean about her having nowhere to go however

Clover Cat

Years
    The Pichus could have been hatched by Gold as he is the Breeder. Hopefully they could bring back Pika and Chuchu.
    I feel like, even though this region was used before, it still has a lot of area that can be revisited
    Like I said before, Gold needs to be shown using his ability more often. (He used it twice, guys. Even Silver's ability has had more attention than his.) This could be with the Pichus, as you said (JOHTO PICHU TRIO!!! <3 *Shot) or with Manaphy, which is what I predict.
    Geez...It's exactly the same? Why'd the game creators do that? Well, the BF shouldn't be used, now, seeing as how Platinum is where it takes place...And yeah, I think the Underground Market, for one. That and they could show us who the new Gym Leader is to replace Pryce (Come on, it's been more than 3 years since that incident, I THINK that they ought to have found someone else by now.)
    What do you mean? Sird (I am going to assume we're still discussing Sird) can't go to Hoenn, with the BF incident, nor Kanto, with the Sevii incident. Johto is next to Kanto, and would no doubt be an unwise area to hide in if she's a wanted criminal. If Sird really is Jupiter (this is still speculation, but I think the possibility is high) then she can't hide in Sinnoh because of her activity there. True, Johto is probably the best place to run to, but it's still not a smart decision on her part.

Alpha de Splash

DPPtHGSS Researcher
    Years
    Like I said before, Gold needs to be shown using his ability more often. (He used it twice, guys. Even Silver's ability has had more attention than his.) This could be with the Pichus, as you said (JOHTO PICHU TRIO!!! <3 *Shot) or with Manaphy, which is what I predict.
    Geez...It's exactly the same? Why'd the game creators do that? Well, the BF shouldn't be used, now, seeing as how Platinum is where it takes place...And yeah, I think the Underground Market, for one. That and they could show us who the new Gym Leader is to replace Pryce (Come on, it's been more than 3 years since that incident, I THINK that they ought to have found someone else by now.)
    What do you mean? Sird (I am going to assume we're still discussing Sird) can't go to Hoenn, with the BF incident, nor Kanto, with the Sevii incident. Johto is next to Kanto, and would no doubt be an unwise area to hide in if she's a wanted criminal. If Sird really is Jupiter (this is still speculation, but I think the possibility is high) then she can't hide in Sinnoh because of her activity there. True, Johto is probably the best place to run to, but it's still not a smart decision on her part.
    Or even worse... Gold ends up staining his Pichu with a Pikachu color...(I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know if there is a story behind the Pichus)
    The gym leader... I have almost no idea... But you'd think it'd be someone kinda Evil, it'd be no fun if every one was good
    As for Sird, why wouldn't a criminal be in Johto. As long as they are stronger as those around them, criminals can resist. Sird may think highly of herself in no one defeating her
    And just clarifying: Its been 3 years since the last Johto Adventures (as opposed to 10 for the fans), right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010

Well some fans were speculating about their being a tag-battle because the Johto and the Sinnoh Battle Froniter was identical though there is not proof of that as of yet. Since Scott has not appeared at the Sinnoh Battle Froniter as of yet I am not sure if he would appear at the Johto Battle Froniter but I think he did say that he wish he could open Battle Froniters in different regions though, but I not sure if he is going to visit them.
    I am not sure who would replace Pryce since he most likely still in the game on HGSS. Maybe Pryce's children or grandchildren could replace them that is if he has any. If not the only person I can think of as his replace is his wife in the games who has not appeared in this manga so far. I asked the same thing about the Battle Froniter and why didn't the game develops use a different Battle Froniter entirely. If Jupiter is Sird in disguise are the same person then maybe Sird could be a master of disguise and her disguise herself again as she go to Johto and there is alway the possibility that both Sird and Jupiter are her disguise and that her real name is something else. Though that is deep thought though. By the way I do like the title 'The Johto Pichu Trio'.
    I agree that the writers should put Gold breeder abilities to test. Though I know that in the games that the Notched-Ear Pichu appear when you have the Pikachu-Colored Pichu in your party so I am think that it would be the Pikachu-Colored Pichu and Manaphy that hatching from the egg and one day Gold goes to Ilex Forest for some reaosn near Celebi Shrine and the Notched-Ear Pichu appears. I would like if they bring back Pika and Chuchu as well.

Last edited:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    About the BF stuff, I'm pretty sure that was just a placeholder image to show what features are coming back, so I doubt GameFreak will use the same exact BF as Platinum. Most likely, they're waiting until the game comes out to reveal it. So there won't be any confusion in Special since the BFs in both games are most likely are going to be different.

Also, PCP and NEP are baby pokemon, they can't breed. *shot* I don't think Sird and Jupitier are the same person, Sird is in her 40s-50s while Jupitier is in her earlier 20s, they might of met in the past or have a spirtual connection of some sort.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I'm a little skeptical, because if pokesupe is based on the storyline of the game and the g/s remakes have practically the same story, how will the storyline for the manga be like?

Clover Cat

Years
    I don't care if the BF has the same buildings (Not that it doesn't bother me), the problem lies whether or not the leaders are the same. If they are, then I am strictly against the BF being used, unless for a very good explanation/reason by the writers.
    Also, PCP and NEP are baby pokemon, they can't breed. *shot* I don't think Sird and Jupitier are the same person, Sird is in her 40s-50s while Jupitier is in her earlier 20s, they might of met in the past or have a spirtual connection of some sort.
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean that their parents couldn't breed. *Stares at Pika and Chuchu* And Sird, like I said, is still under speculation. Personally, I do think that she is Jupiter (Blue can manage to look like a person 30 years older, so why not Jupiter/Sird?).

Mika555 said:
    Well some fans were speculating about their being a tag-battle because the Johto and the Sinnoh Battle Froniter was identical though there is not proof of that as of yet. Since Scott has not appeared at the Sinnoh Battle Froniter as of yet I am not sure if he would appear at the Johto Battle Froniter but I think he did say that he wish he could open Battle Froniters in different regions though, but I not sure if he is going to visit them.
    Yes, but who's participating in the tag-battle? Are you talking about the Lance/Main character double battle? And if Scott appears in the Sinnoh BF, it might be...Interesting. Although then I'd be fairly convinced that it would not reappear in the arc.
    Mika555 said:
    I am not sure who would replace Pryce since he most likely still in the game on HGSS. Maybe Pryce's children or grandchildren could replace them that is if he has any. If not the only person I can think of as his replace is his wife in the games who has not appeared in this manga so far.
    Maybe Gold's supposedly inadvert father could make a surprise entrance...Yes, I'll shut up now. *Shot*

Oh, and someone asked about the roles the Pichus played in the movie. I've seen it, so I'll say this: The PCP does not appear, period. The only one that had an appearance in the movie was the NEP, and like I said, she was a side character. Besides, the anime/=games, so this shouldn't really be important anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    About the BF stuff, I'm pretty sure that was just a placeholder image to show what features are coming back, so I doubt GameFreak will use the same exact BF as Platinum. Most likely, they're waiting until the game comes out to reveal it. So there won't be any confusion in Special since the BFs in both games are most likely are going to be different.

I hope that you are right about the Battle Frontier.

Here is some other theories Sird and Jupiter could be Jupiter's mother and they were put under a curse to cause them to feel the same pain, Sird drunk some potion to make her look younger, or Sird is a shapeshifter.

I'm a little skeptical, because if pokesupe is based on the storyline of the game and the g/s remakes have practically the same story, how will the storyline for the manga be like?
    Well it is basically most likely will be based on the additional features that are present in the HGSS games that was not present in GSC games.

Yes, but who's participating in the tag-battle? Are you talking about the Lance/Main character double battle? And if Scott appears in the Sinnoh BF, it might be...Interesting. Although then I'd be fairly convinced that it would not reappear in the arc.

Maybe Gold's supposedly inadvert father could make a surprise entrance...Yes, I'll shut up now. *Shot*

Oh, and someone asked about the roles the Pichus played in the movie. I've seen it, so I'll say this: The PCP does not appear, period. The only one that had an appearance in the movie was the NEP, and like I said, she was a side character. Besides, the anime/=games, so this shouldn't really be important anyway.
    I really do not know who will participate in a tag-battle if it is at the Johto-Battle Froniter. I have not seen the Movie 12 of the Pokemon movies as of yet, but they the writers in this manga could give them a more important role such as being used in the Pokethlon battles or the Johto Battle Froniter. What could be a possible plot scenario for the Safari Zone in the HGSS arc though?

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
    I hope that you are right about the Battle Frontier.

Here is some other theories Sird and Jupiter could be Jupiter's mother and they were put under a curse to cause them to feel the same pain, Sird drunk some potion to make her look younger, or Sird is a shapeshifter.

Well it is basically most likely will be based on the additional features that are present in the HGSS games that was not present in GSC games.

I really do not know who will participate in a tag-battle if it is at the Johto-Battle Froniter. I have not seen the Movie 12 of the Pokemon movies as of yet, but they the writers in this manga could give them a more important role such as being used in the Pokethlon battles or the Johto Battle Froniter. What could be a possible plot scenario for the Safari Zone in the HGSS arc though?
    Okay, no offense Mika, but those theories don't really sound very logical to me.

Yep. Remember FR/LG? Those were remakes of the original R/G/B games, so it would make sense for them to make another storyline for HG/SS.

Wait, so what were you talking about earlier? And I guess...It's just, I don't really see them being that useful...Besides, there are plenty of other legendaries that still need to be shown. Maybe you could catch a new Pokemon in the Safari Zone? Lame, I know. >.> Personally, I'm beginning to think that Arceus will be shown...And Manaphy. I'm too stubborn to give up that theory.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Okay, no offense Mika, but those theories don't really sound very logical to me.

Yep. Remember FR/LG? Those were remakes of the original R/G/B games, so it would make sense for them to make another storyline for HG/SS.

Wait, so what were you talking about earlier? And I guess...It's just, I don't really see them being that useful...Besides, there are plenty of other legendaries that still need to be shown. Maybe you could catch a new Pokemon in the Safari Zone? Lame, I know. >.> Personally, I'm beginning to think that Arceus will be shown...And Manaphy. I'm too stubborn to give up that theory.

Well Sird could have shapshift using a Ditto if not on her own and their is always the case that Sird could be a person who has special powers granted to them at birth.

Well I was think that a scene could take place at the Safari Zone and it is under an attack and someone could possibly brainwashes the Pokemon in the Safari Zone and give them commands to do their sinister work. I notice that Cynthia is interested in mythology and history and she research and explores sites with related Legendary Pokemon so that be a reason of why Cynthia would go to Johto and the Shinto Ruins in the Ruins of Alph in the HGSS arc. I really think that this could support the time and/or dimension traveling theory. In Pokemon Platinum Cynthia goes to the Distortion world but I wonder how would it connect to the HGSS arc. I have a theory that Cynthia studied some ancient artifact, skulls, and/or full skelton and theorize that the two groups of ancient people from the Solaceon Ruins and the Ruins of Alph had some kind of alliance or rivalry with each other at one time which could be a reason to go to Johto to do some analysis on that theroy.

I also wonder if she mentioned that she have been to the Tanoby Ruins on the Sevii Island, but that depends on if the Tanoby Ruins is present or at least mentioned in the game. I know that it is very unlikely that the Hoenn region will be in HGSS but do you think that the Hoenn Ruins will be mentioned in the arc which are the Desert Ruins, the Ancient Tomb, and Island Cave as well as the Rock Peak Ruins, the Iceberg Ruins and the Iron Ruins, which are located in Sinnoh since those are the Ruins where the Legendary Golems Regirock, Regiice Registeel is seened at in the games. I know that Brandon had the has the Legenary Golems in the Emerald arc but prior to that the Regis could have migerated to and from Hoenn to Sinnoh depending on the seasons.

I know that the Arecus Event in the games have something to do with creating Pokemon and either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina hatches from an egg. So do you think that it would be said in the HGSS arc that Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina sacriface themselves and died in an epic battle that took place in the Platinum arc and only one of them is reborned or do you think that they will be more than one Dialga, Palkia and Giratina though that seems kind of illogical in my opinion.

Is it possible that the Unown could have some connect to the ancient writting system used by the inhabitants of the Ruins of Alph, Tanoby Ruins and the Solaceon Ruins. I notice that Unown ? and Unown ! are do not have any information that is known about them unlike the other unknown due to the fact that they have appeared after generation II and the Unown dex has not been present at that time. I am theorizing that the Unown are present in the Shinto Ruins maybe the secrets of those two unown be unlock it will open a time and/or space portal. Also I notice that the Braille that are found by the Regis chambers in Hoenn and near the Ruby and Sapphire stones on the Sevii Islands contains a period and a comma if there were unowns called Unown . and Unown , are introduce in HGSS then they could also led to creating a time and/or dimension portal. I figure that the ancient people living in either Tanoby Ruins or present day Hoenn could have invented the Braille system based off the Unown alphabets and the system involved and it is still used in the present day.

Here is the Table for the Unown dex in spoilers below followed by the Braille Table. I got both of these for the bulbapedia pages.
    bulbapedia said:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
    Well Sird could have shapshift using a Ditto if not on her own and their is always the case that Sird could be a person who has special powers granted to them at birth.
    Maybe. But that solution would be cliche and overused, I would think.
    Well I was think that a scene could take place at the Safari Zone and it is under an attack and someone could possibly brainwashes the Pokemon in the Safari Zone and give them commands to do their sinister work. I notice that Cynthia is interested in mythology and history and she research and explores sites with related Legendary Pokemon so that be a reason of why Cynthia would go to Johto and the Shinto Ruins in the Ruins of Alph in the HGSS arc. I really think that this could support the time and/or dimension traveling theory. In Pokemon Platinum Cynthia goes to the Distortion world but I wonder how would it connect to the HGSS arc. I have a theory that Cynthia studied some ancient artifact, skulls, and/or full skelton and theorize that the two groups of ancient people from the Solaceon Ruins and the Ruins of Alph had some kind of alliance or rivalry with each other at one time which could be a reason to go to Johto to do some analysis on that theroy.
    Like with the BF Pokemon? But I agree with you about Cynthia, except for the skull thing. I don't think something like that would be included. (Now, if we're talking POKEMON bones, that's another story.)
    I also wonder if she mentioned that she have been to the Tanoby Ruins on the Sevii Island, but that depends on if the Tanoby Ruins is present or at least mentioned in the game. I know that it is very unlikely that the Hoenn region will be in HGSS but do you think that the Hoenn Ruins will be mentioned in the arc which are the Desert Ruins, the Ancient Tomb, and Island Cave as well as the Rock Peak Ruins, the Iceberg Ruins and the Iron Ruins, which are located in Sinnoh since those are the Ruins where the Legendary Golems Regirock, Regiice Registeel is seened at in the games. I know that Brandon had the has the Legenary Golems in the Emerald arc but prior to that the Regis could have migerated to and from Hoenn to Sinnoh depending on the seasons.
    Tanoby Ruins? Doesn't ring a bell...Was it in the games? And about the Regis, I don't know. Really, it depends on if the ruins are used, period. Still, it would seem kinda weird if the Regis weren't included...
    I know that the Arecus Event in the games have something to do with creating Pokemon and either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina hatches from an egg. So do you think that it would be said in the HGSS arc that Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina sacriface themselves and died in an epic battle that took place in the Platinum arc and only one of them is reborned or do you think that they will be more than one Dialga, Palkia and Giratina though that seems kind of illogical in my opinion.
    I think that in the games, you getting to choose one doesn't mean that only one of the Dragons lives and the others are sacrificed--I think it just means that Arceus will allow you to choose one to raise. Now that could bring up some questions of it's own...
    Is it possible that the Unown could have some connect to the ancient writting system used by the inhabitants of the Ruins of Alph, Tanoby Ruins and the Solaceon Ruins. I notice that Unown ? and Unown ! are do not have any information that is known about them unlike the other unknown due to the fact that they have appeared after generation II and the Unown dex has not been present at that time. I am theorizing that the Unown are present in the Shinto Ruins maybe the secrets of those two unown be unlock it will open a time and/or space portal. Also I notice that the Braille that are found by the Regis chambers in Hoenn and near the Ruby and Sapphire stones on the Sevii Islands contains a period and a comma if there were unowns called Unown . and Unown , are introduce in HGSS then they could also led to creating a time and/or dimension portal.
    Ergh...I don't really get all this about dimensional things. For the Unknown, I guess it's possible, but I really don't think the manga would be that in detail. It might be, but I don't think so. And even if the time/dimensional portal thing would be real, it still brings back the questions of why they would go back to the past and what they would do there. IF we're even right about our theories.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I agree completely. Love Crys! And Silver! I really hope that Crys doesn't get replaced by a manga version of Soul.

Same here. But it would be even worse if she was redressed into her jailbaity Mario clothes.

Heart/Soul/Miki is nowhere near Crys. She just can't be her.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    clover_bookcat said:
    Tanoby Ruins? Doesn't ring a bell...Was it in the games?

That's the place in the Sevii Islands in FRLG where you can get all the Unown.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Maybe. But that solution would be cliche and overused, I would think.
    Okay maybe you are right about that but we would just have to wait and see what is the connection between Sird and Jupiter.

Like with the BF Pokemon? But I agree with you about Cynthia, except for the skull thing. I don't think something like that would be included. (Now, if we're talking POKEMON bones, that's another story.)
    Yes like the Battle Froniter Pokemon was being controlled, however the Pokemon will do something more drastic such as the Pokemon may be the army of the evil antagonist and will reeking havoc towns and cities or even worse the evil antagonist find a way to time travel and the brainwashed Pokemon from the Safari Zone reek havoc on ancient town and cities which could have some affect on the present-day time. The people would think that they are under a curse and would try to find a scapegoat. If it is dimension travel they could go to a two-dimensional world, a three-dimensional world, a reality world, or another animated world and the Pokemon reek havoc on those world and the people in those world would come to believe that Pokemon are sinster creatures that must be destroyed at all cost.

Okay then let's say that Cynthia did went to Johto because she discover some Pokemon bones it would be one of the Pokemon of myths bones which are not quit considered Legnedary Pokemon such as the pseudo-lengendary dragons, Gyarados, Milotic, or Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss.
    Tanoby Ruins? Doesn't ring a bell...Was it in the games? And about the Regis, I don't know. Really, it depends on if the ruins are used, period. Still, it would seem kinda weird if the Regis weren't included...
    Yes it would be I am hoping that they include the Regis and explain how they were found in both Hoenn and Sinnoh.

I think that in the games, you getting to choose one doesn't mean that only one of the Dragons lives and the others are sacrificed--I think it just means that Arceus will allow you to choose one to raise. Now that could bring up some questions of it's own...
    Yes that does bring up some questions of it own and I wonder which Dragon would the writers of this choose in the HGSS arc for to raise? Though that is probably something that we will not know until it is shown in the arc if the writers decide to use that as a plot device.

Ergh...I don't really get all this about dimensional things. For the Unknown, I guess it's possible, but I really don't think the manga would be that in detail. It might be, but I don't think so. And even if the time/dimensional portal thing would be real, it still brings back the questions of why they would go back to the past and what they would do there. IF we're even right about our theories.
    Well I know that we mentioned earlier that the Notched-Ear Pichu would be from the past so what if she went to the future which it is the present time and the Pikachu-Colored Pichu is want attracted her attention she battle PCP and when he defeated her she decides to join the group. Though since Pokemon cannot speak any human language no one will know what she is saying unless the NEP could have Psychic powers and can communicate telepathically or if someone could read her thoughts such as Yellow.

If our theories are right maybe completing the Unown dex in its entity along with Arceus and one of the Dragon Trios could open some kind of gateway to time and/or dimension traveling.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back