• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Sure, I'll be a part of this. The second gen had some of the best Pokemon, in my opinion, but like some posters have already stated, it is highly unlikely they'll give us what we want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    im in i played shiny gold but a remake would be off the chain so yes put me on the list/petetion thing! my name is rjthegamewiz

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Whoa I haven't check to how many sigs we have, could someone update me?

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Count me in too

Loved that time, I still play them. Best part was, some glitch happened when I played the game after a month or so and my Charizard started learning Articuno's moves. That was awesome.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Whatever floats your guys's boat. ._.
    Count me in on the signature list, though I doubt that we will have any impact
    on the next hundreds of thousands of dollars Nintendo will spend on it's next production.
    Good luck anyway! ^_^

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I'm totally in for a G/S/C remake. The plot was 3 years after the R/B/Y series, so the D/P/Pt series might be more compatable with it. I hope there's a few updates or changes if they do, but I'm in! *signs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back