• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    There's no reason to make a petition for a remake. Who gave you that idea? And who's it going to, hmm? I support a remake of Gold and Silver, but I don't see how a petition will help anything or anyone.

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Sign me up.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sign me up.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's a new way of bypassing the character limit XD; I can't say that I've seen it before. But yeah, the limit is there for a reason, if you can't make your posts meet the limit without fillers, then it probably isn't worth posting~

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hiya~

Might as well sign me up, as I'd love a Silver remake. *Makes love to a Chicorita O_o*

Now, where did I put that pen? *Searches for pen*

Signs signiture XD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Sign me UP, please!! :D GSDS has my FULL support. I've wanted a GSDS remake for so long, especially since I didn't get to experience Johto. Even though it's basically the same as the other games, I always wanted to see how Johto would feel, and experience what makes it stand out in the Pokemon franchise. Hopefully, Nintendo announces it soon! That would be AWESOME. :)

(If I post in this thread again, it'll probably just be to support the idea more.)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I will sign. I will die if they dont happen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Signed.

G/S were the best IMO. I mean, really! Two regions! 16 gyms! You don't get that nowadays!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Signed.

G/S were the best IMO. I mean, really! Two regions! 16 gyms! You don't get that nowadays!

QFT

Yup. Nowadays, we get isolated regions, few new Fire Pokemon, hideous Pokemon like Spiritomb, Carnivine, and Probopass (with adequate space leftover on the cartridge), excessive Legendaries for one Generation, a time system that had potential, and Secret Bases that lost their usefulness. *sigh...*

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Sure, I'll sign..
    I'd like to see a remake, but I doubt this petition will do much to influence Nintendo.
    But they sure don't realize how much money will be raked in if they remake G/S/C.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I don't think this will do any good unless the petition is actually sent to Nintendo, and even then... eh.

But! You never know unless you try, so you can definitely count me in.
    G/S/C are by far my favorite generation of Pokemon games. Two regions, amazing starters, tons of really awesome new Pokemon... *sigh* Three Johto games were not enough.

*signs*

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Signs I would love it a bought a used copy and batteries died

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I've seen so many of these threads and petitions, but GameFreak/Nintendo really has to get on this.
    *insert signature - someperson2008*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back