• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yo G_R7, I'll trade you my English HG/SS Mew for your 10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Charizard (Level 70, Brave, UT)

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hello i have 2 mew ones 45 and the others 5(the starting level for the event). Im intreasted in any manaphy or celebi any level.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Yo G_R7, I'll trade you my English HG/SS Mew for your 10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Charizard (Level 70, Brave, UT)

What date and nature is it please?

Hello i have 2 mew ones 45 and the others 5(the starting level for the event). Im intreasted in any manaphy or celebi any level.

I'm not interested in the level 45 one. Is the Level 5 one UT and from the new event?

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I've got a few of the new Mew that came out, UT. Would you trade one for a Celebi of any kind? It's more for my Pokédex, dont' care for events. I've got Calm, Hardy, Naive and a Relaxed one :] Dates are 16th, 17 and 18th of October.
    Wouldn't mind a Jirachi, Deoxys or Arceus either if you don't wanna trade Celebi (They're the last things I need for my pokédex).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    UT Timid Mew lv.5 (10/15/2010) OT FAL2010 ID 10160 w/premier ribbon

Deal.

I've got a few of the new Mew that came out, UT. Would you trade one for a Celebi of any kind? It's more for my Pokédex, dont' care for events. I've got Calm, Hardy, Naive and a Relaxed one :] Dates are 16th, 17 and 18th of October.
    Wouldn't mind a Jirachi, Deoxys or Arceus either if you don't wanna trade Celebi (They're the last things I need for my pokédex).

Which date and natures of the Mews are which? I ask as I have 2 of them natures but if they are different dates I will take them. Just let me know if there is any Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Arceus you want for them the most or I'll just trade the newest ones for them.

Charliezard

Years
    Calm - 16th
    Hardy - 16th
    Relaxed - 17th (also a Lax, Rash and Bold one)
    Naive - 18th
    And the latest of my lack of life collection Impish - 19th

I've been starting over on Hg... This event came just as I planned to restart so I was like :) and I'm fine with any of them, it's for my pokedex, I'm not a huge event collector.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I saw you had an event darkrai I have an event regigigas, wi-fi mew and a wishmkr jirachi are you interested in any of them for it?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Calm - 16th
    Hardy - 16th
    Relaxed - 17th (also a Lax, Rash and Bold one)
    Naive - 18th
    And the latest of my lack of life collection Impish - 19th

I've been starting over on Hg... This event came just as I planned to restart so I was like :) and I'm fine with any of them, it's for my pokedex, I'm not a huge event collector.

I'm willing to do up to a 6 for 6 trade if you wish. I don't mind a smaller trade if you want that.

I saw you had an event darkrai I have an event regigigas, wi-fi mew and a wishmkr jirachi are you interested in any of them for it?

I am in the Mew depending on the date and nature of it. What are you looking for?

Charliezard

Years
    I'm cool with 6 for 6. Any of those Mews good?
    The newest Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus and Manaphy would be fine. We can do 5 for 5 or you can pick something else if you want 6 Mews?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    The darkrai does not matter as long as it is a cheish ball darkrai trying to complete my event collection. as for the date of the mew the 15th of october and nature is gentle

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Cool, when can you trade? use my diamond fc (its in the bottom part of my sig picture)

OK, cool. Hopefully we can trade soonish.

The darkrai does not matter as long as it is a cheish ball darkrai trying to complete my event collection. as for the date of the mew the 15th of october and nature is gentle

OK, sounds good to me.

I'm cool with 6 for 6. Any of those Mews good?
    The newest Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus and Manaphy would be fine. We can do 5 for 5 or you can pick something else if you want 6 Mews?

I'll get back to you as I have done some more trading and cannot remember what Mews I have right now!

saikkussu

Dedicated Pokemon Collecter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    I have an offer. :3
    I have been a Mew collector since had blue and got it with a glitch and I'd like to offer clones of UT international fall 2010 Mews that you need. Since I just recently received them by trade myself, I checked each one and they look like the real thing to me. I used serebii.net as a ref to check them. But since I am an average collector- I realize that what you see only goes so far - like the invisible trash byte values and stuff.

So once I get some back up opinions from the "Check my Pokemon" thread and they are good, I want to trade them for one of each crown dog and eigakan Celebi.

If they don't, or you already have the mews then, I just got the Japanese Kumashun that came out today for plan B. In that case I just need eigakan celebi so that I can get zoroa and clone/breed it.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Hello, G_R7.

I noticed you need a HG/SS FAL2010 Mew. Do you happen to have any Gentle ones? If not, I have a FAL2010 Mew sitting in my game, completely UT. If someone else happened to offer you a Gentle FAL2010 Mew, that's no biggie. I'm just wondering if this might intrest you.

Charliezard

Years
    I'll get back to you as I have done some more trading and cannot remember what Mews I have right now!

Sounds good to me. I no longer need Deoxys or Arceus but I do still need Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy.
    I also wouldn't mind a McDonalds Pikachu (I work at Maccas and that'd be a sorta badass combo)... If you're willing to trade that for a Mew.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I have an offer. :3
    I have been a Mew collector since had blue and got it with a glitch and I'd like to offer clones of UT international fall 2010 Mews that you need. Since I just recently received them by trade myself, I checked each one and they look like the real thing to me. I used serebii.net as a ref to check them. But since I am an average collector- I realize that what you see only goes so far - like the invisible trash byte values and stuff.

So once I get some back up opinions from the "Check my Pokemon" thread and they are good, I want to trade them for one of each crown dog and eigakan Celebi.

If they don't, or you already have the mews then, I just got the Japanese Kumashun that came out today for plan B. In that case I just need eigakan celebi so that I can get zoroa and clone/breed it.

Let me know what Mews we have and have a look for anything you may want for them and we'll see if we can make a deal. I am more interested in the none-English Mews now.

Hello, G_R7.

I noticed you need a HG/SS FAL2010 Mew. Do you happen to have any Gentle ones? If not, I have a FAL2010 Mew sitting in my game, completely UT. If someone else happened to offer you a Gentle FAL2010 Mew, that's no biggie. I'm just wondering if this might intrest you.

If it is UT then OK. What do you want for it?

Sounds good to me. I no longer need Deoxys or Arceus but I do still need Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy.
    I also wouldn't mind a McDonalds Pikachu (I work at Maccas and that'd be a sorta badass combo)... If you're willing to trade that for a Mew.

Not a problem. we'll sort out all the details next time you are here.

Back