• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    You wouldn't happen to have an unlisted Shiny Jirachi would you(Wishmaker one I know can be shiny) Also...I think I might have a few PCP you are missing if you are interested in those

I haven't got a Shiny Jirachi to hand (on my Ranch and my Wii is out of use right now) and I also have more PCP than I need. Thanks anyway.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    i have a Goon Scizor also
    fillerrr

If it is UT with a different date to the 18th I may make an offer for it.

I know the feeling G_R I got about 4 or 5 different PCP xD I will compare my list to yours(You beat me by a long shot nice list by the way =D) and see if I got anything you don't

Fair enough but I am only looking for the ones I have listed. I know of many other events but I can't be bothered to get them because the sets are too big or too many hacks about.

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
    Yeah..I know what you mean about that...my GTS events I got from someone who checks them a lot to make sure they arn't hacked haha and I got a birthday pikachu I will check the date on a second pretty sure it's one you want though and I might have the Movie 11 Celebi
    Edit: I got a June 17th '10 Goon Scizor if you want it

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Yeah..I know what you mean about that...my GTS events I got from someone who checks them a lot to make sure they arn't hacked haha and I got a birthday pikachu I will check the date on a second pretty sure it's one you want though and I might have the Movie 11 Celebi
    Edit: I got a June 17th '10 Goon Scizor if you want it

No thanks about the Scizor. DO you mean the Movie 13/Year 10 Celebi? Its not out yet if you do.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I was thinking another Celebi haha n.n Also, you might wanna fix that then :P Your original post says "Movie 11" :P

So it does, well spotted and thanks. I have updated my saved verison on my computer but need to update the first post when I can be bothered to.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Topic Bump uppy thingy with a bit more filler.

Back