• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Did you obtain UK Arceus?
    I can offer オブリビア Deoxys

The UK Arceus are the ones that I got myself from the Event which is why they are not for trade. Is there anything else you want for that Deoxys?

Years
    Sorry I am new to this, I have an Event Pikachu Coloured Pichu, the Stats are OT: SPR2010, ID no: 03050, Exp Points: 27000, Jolly Nature, Mar. 13, 2010, Move set: Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure, It has the Classic Ribbon, its in a cherish pokeball (the clay coloured one) and is a Shiny. I don't know what other data you need. But I was wondering how do you clone the pokemon? how quick is it?

On a side note, you've managed to get the UK Arceus :o wow. The event doesn't take place in any of the Game stores near me, the nearest one was London >.< That must have been fun.

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Requesting : 10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Celebi Serious.
    Offering : Manaphy, Calm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Requesting: Any event Celebi
    Offering: Pikachu Coloured Pichu GAMESTP ID 01300 Pichu with Classic Ribbon and Everstone (Level 30, Jolly, UT) 2/14

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Sorry I am new to this, I have an Event Pikachu Coloured Pichu, the Stats are OT: SPR2010, ID no: 03050, Exp Points: 27000, Jolly Nature, Mar. 13, 2010, Move set: Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure, It has the Classic Ribbon, its in a cherish pokeball (the clay coloured one) and is a Shiny. I don't know what other data you need. But I was wondering how do you clone the pokemon? how quick is it?

On a side note, you've managed to get the UK Arceus :o wow. The event doesn't take place in any of the Game stores near me, the nearest one was London >.< That must have been fun.

To clone I use an Action Replay, it quick and do do tons in a short time. If you are offering out that Pichu then I will offer something from my list for it and even clone and return your Pichu if needed.

As for the UK Arceus Event I was at that London Oxford Street event and, to be honest, it was a lot a fun.

Requesting : 10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Celebi Serious.
    Offering : Manaphy, Calm.

No thanks, I am not looking for any Manaphy events right now.

Requesting: Any event Celebi
    Offering: Pikachu Coloured Pichu GAMESTP ID 01300 Pichu with Classic Ribbon and Everstone (Level 30, Jolly, UT) 2/14

I do need that date so take your pick from all the Celebis I have for it. If not then I will send one of the 10 ANIV ones.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I do need that date so take your pick from all the Celebis I have for it. If not then I will send one of the 10 ANIV ones.

PokePark ポケパーク ID 60623 Celebi セレビィ (Level 30, Modest, UT) --Sounds good to me. When would you like to trade?

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Sorry for the late reply!!

I'm sorry, I my Jirachi does not match the Date you wanted but I have Gamestop Pichu which I got last Febuary 10 and Pichu is UT. Is Pichu okay for Timid 10 ANIV Alakazam?? :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Sorry for the late reply!!

I'm sorry, I my Jirachi does not match the Date you wanted but I have Gamestop Pichu which I got last Febuary 10 and Pichu is UT. Is Pichu okay for Timid 10 ANIV Alakazam?? :)

Sorry, I have the Pichu now.

Topic Bump.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hopefully I'll be able to make it then.

EDIT: Sorry, I was at work all day and forgot about the trade.

Topic Bump

Were you still interested in my GAMESTP Pichu? In addition, I have a 3/13 GAMESTP Jirachi.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Topic Bump. Sorry about not making trades, I've been busy with work and with the new events out I'm going to quickly grab what I can.

azoula

Trainer from Beginning
    Years
    Do u give:
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 GLURAK Charizard (Level 70, Rash, UT)
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Modest, UT)
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 ARKTOS Acticuno (Level 70, Hasty, UT)
    You can choose 3 pokemons from my thread...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    With an Yokohama Birthday Pikachu, I am interested in your VGC10 Eevee

?

If your Pikachu is from 2009-2010 event then OK.

Do u give:
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 GLURAK Charizard (Level 70, Rash, UT)
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Modest, UT)
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 ARKTOS Acticuno (Level 70, Hasty, UT)
    You can choose 3 pokemons from my thread...

Please check my T&Cs.

Back