• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaga for Gaga ★ The Lady Gaga Fanclub

Years
    All Gaga ~ Only Gaga

Its as simple as that. This is the place to talk and drool about anything and everything Lady Gaga. If your here, the you must be gaga for gaga.
    This is the Lady Gaga Fanclub.​

Topics:
    Fav Gaga Song?
    Which Gaga did you like? Brunette or Blonde?
    How big of a Gaga fan are you?
    What is Lady Gaga's hit new single going to be?​

Members List:
    iDawg (owner)
    Poker Face (coowner)
    Haz
    Libra
    Ctep
    Twisted Cuteness
    Cherii
    Shapey Puppington
    Golden Apple
    Starchild
    Jack_Atlus
    percentage%
    The Red Bandit

Last edited:
    Years
    hah, of course you are =3

gah, nobody is here T_T

anyways, in response to the new topic (coowner can make topics as well =D):
    i like the blonde Gag better. thats all i really know, i dont know anything about her before, with her brunette hair and all that T_T im a lame Gaga fan.

whats funny is, the first time i ever heard her on hte radio (Just Dance), i thought she was a black woman >.<

Years
    Original PC gaga fan say hi

hai! =D (your on hte list ;3)

gah, we need more topics...anything! even the DCC is takling about Lady Gaga more than us! T_T

(hah, me and my complaining >.< oh, i got a new topic! ima add that =D)

Years
    I would like to join.

Yes, it is true. I am joining.

unfortunately

yay, Ctep =D
    Lady Gaga conquers all, and we know it x3

alright, ima answer my own question. Well, if its possible to have them, i dont have any merchandise (is there any? >.<), but ya, you can tell i really, relaly love her music, and all day long as i sit at this computer, i hvae a playlist filled with Lady Gaga songs playing the whole time. ;D
    (i want merchandise! >=D)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm cool because I have every released remix of Lady Gaga known to date

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Yeah I guess I'll join. :x My favorite is Love Game right now. Sooo perverted though. D: I like the blonde a lot more because she seems a lot more stylish that way.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    a gaga club oh em gee?

i'm sorry i bet none of you know me that well..or just know me for that matter but gaga is my idol. <3 I <3 HER HAIR. platinum blonde plz.

i disliked her at the beginning but when i heard pokerface i was like...YES.

i absolutely love shake ur kitty, dirty ice cream, pokerface, fever and brown eyes. i can lipsync most of her other songs perfectly...XD

i sound like a loser with no life obsessing over gaga. D: will this leave a weird impression or what!

i also made this banner a while ago..
    it's rubbish but meh. i guess you can use it if you want?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    a gaga club oh em gee?

i'm sorry i bet none of you know me that well..or just know me for that matter but gaga is my idol. <3 I <3 HER HAIR. platinum blonde plz.

i disliked her at the beginning but when i heard pokerface i was like...YES.

i absolutely love shake ur kitty, dirty ice cream, pokerface, fever and brown eyes. i can lipsync most of her other songs perfectly...XD

i sound like a loser with no life obsessing over gaga. D: will this leave a weird impression or what!

i also made this banner a while ago..
    it's rubbish but meh. i guess you can use it if you want?

orly?

PA PA PA POKER FACE PA PA POKER FACE (____ ____ _____ _____)

Back