• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaga for Gaga ★ The Lady Gaga Fanclub

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Bad Romance is truly amazing.

I still love Paparazzi more.

: 3 I was the first one on PC to have a Bad Romance theme! I know this because I had it since two days ago, I got the images from an HD preview of the video. : 3

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    lol, every one of my friends who loves GaGa thinks Paparazzi was better...because it is

Bah, I felt the preview would spoil the suprise of the video, tbh. I liked the idea of watching the video for the first time knowing nothing about it whatsoever; it helped me not know what to expect. (Except, knowing her, she'd do something amazing and quirky; which she did! ahahaha.)

It's a great video. People are going to jump right on it and overplay the crap out of it, though...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Duhhh I have to be in this club :p

And personally I'm a big fan of blonde gaga, but god does that black hair look good (alt cover for THEFAMEMONSTER).

Back