• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Galar Region Related To The UK

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    why the surprise exactly?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Why not? They did one on New York and surrounding areas, and another on France, and then Hawaii - UK isn't that surprising. (There's also Orre from spinoff titles apparently losely based on Arizona, but never seen a source myself).

They (the devs) also announced/discussed it being based on the UK, so it's been known for a while, haha. But it's easy for such details to slip by!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    It's OK I didn't want to post in a thread from about 6 months ago when this was probably discussed.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    That explains the lack of National Dex; Galar's equivalent of Theresa May, the Home Office and their immigration policy has obviously screwed up the politics of the region.

Bollocks to Galexit. Vote the Leon Democrats.

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • That explains the lack of National Dex; Galar's equivalent of Theresa May, the Home Office and their immigration policy has obviously screwed up the politics of the region.

Bollocks to Galexit. Vote the Leon Democrats.

LoL to that, but seriously i've been waiting for UK based Pokemon for awhile and few pokemon omission might dissuade me not to buy the game, but if the aesthethics is good maybe i'll buy the game later or when there's a discount on my local game store

Back