• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gale of Darkness vs Colosseum (GC)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I liked both. ALthough XD is probably the better game simply due to the longer storyline and more things to do (and a lack of an annoying save function as well), I kinda prefer Colosseum's plot, despite the plotholes (but let's face it - XD also had its fair share if you look). Playing as a protagonist who WASN'T a ten-year-old - or less (coughMichaelcough), was refreshing, for instance. And it just appealed to me as well. Down to personal opinion though, I guess.

But I liked both of them. Miror B was in both too - while IMO his salsa music is the better, he's more active in XD. So they both win. -_-

shamrockeagle

PokeProjectX
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    I didn't like the fact of set Pokemon in XD, meaning there's is no actual choice of Pokemon universally, just a small roster to decided from along the way

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I prefer Gale of darkness because in Colosseum u cant catch a Shadow Lugia though in Gale it takes awhile to purify Lugia so ill say Colloseum is much easier

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I prefer Gale of Darkness for one reason....Miror B! I know he's in Colloseum but in XD, he's even more epic lmfao. But anyway, I would really go with XD simply because it looks better and there's no DAMN ANNOYING GIRL FOLLOWING YOU

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    What's with the Rui haters :( I thought Rui was awesome :/

Anyways, personally, I refuse to put judgement on which is better. I can say, if you have one, and not the other, get the other. Both I rate as an easy 10/10.

I enjoyed both of them equally, and I can't really say one is better then the other.

~Mooshykris

Back