• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galleria de Gerri

Gerri Shin

  
    Years

OK so I've had a couple threads in this forum before and both of them have slipped off of the last page so I guess I'll open another gallery of my stuff.
    This will be just a gallery, I won't take requests, and I cannot draw.

Anyway I guess I'll get to the media, this is what you clicked in here to see, right?
    C&CC accepted

Ok so this first image was a candidate that did not make it as my sig on the PhCompany forums
    Galleria de Gerri

Some of you may remember these images I used as avatars for a while and these were also my first attempt at 3d looking buttons that have realistic looking shadows and highlights
    Galleria de Gerri
    Galleria de Gerri
    Galleria de Gerri

My talent at making good reflections
    Galleria de Gerri

My first attempt at some animation (I don't do animation anymore)
    Galleria de Gerri

Ok so I was experimenting with some layer styles and came up with the perfect one for the new iPhone chrome border so I made this cool looking iPod Touch.
    Galleria de Gerri

This may ring a few bells, this was my most recent signature picture, until now. Enjoy!
    Galleria de Gerri

A vista window from Scratch.
    Galleria de Gerri

OK that's all for now I'll update later when I create more images.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Gerri I've always admired your simple clean look, for example the infernape desktop image. Organized, simple, and looks incredible.

The animation is good, but really isnt your signature style.

You know Ill use that infernape reflection as my backround, too bad your not taking requests, a kyogre one would be epic.

The final Image is you written all over it, the shine, the simple image, and you still make it all work. The first image is a bit different but I like the coloring, the lines of his suit are a little on the light side.

I'll definitly watch this thread gerri, keep up the incredible work.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    can you make me a pokemon rocket revenge banner? the same size and style of my other baners in my sig if thats possible please.
    thanks.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    can you make me a pokemon rocket revenge banner? the same size and style of my other baners in my sig if thats possible please.
    thanks.

If you even bothered to look at the thread, you would of noticed he said that he wont take any requests...

Your 3d perspective amazes me, some of those banners look really amazing.
    The iPod touch does look like a real thing, but if you look more closely I beleive you used a preset border and added some effects? The reflections are amazing aswell, I always wandered how to do those. But since you don't do animations anymore, you wouldn't care that I say your animation was a bit choppy (frameless) x].

Good job.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years

Yes, I do not take requests, I'm just simply displaying what I've accomplished so far.

with that I bring you the current progress on a project I started this morning.
    Galleria de Gerri

Everything but the wall/chair/door in the background were made from scratch, C&CC are welcomed for this WIP. I need to add/ tweak something, but I'm not sure what.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008

Yes, I do not take requests, I'm just simply displaying what I've accomplished so far.​

with that I bring you the current progress on a project I started this morning.
    Galleria de Gerri

Everything but the wall/chair/door in the background were made from scratch, C&CC are welcomed for this WIP. I need to add/ tweak something, but I'm not sure what.​

I love the I-Pod. It Is really cool and very realistic.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    I like this iPod style! Very creative.

I have to say, you are VERY creative and you have a good sense for art.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I love your work. It is clean, simple and different. Not to mention well done. I would love to see more and keep up the good work. XD

Back