• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game idea

Years
  • My friend in work and i were doing back and forths and we ended up landing on a interesting game idea that i wanted to share.

A game were you play as a pokemon professor with a passion for battling. So you could still have the standard gym challenge we all know, but im also thinking a legends like research side of gameplay but maybe more fleshed out. Researching the pokemon could provided more Indepth info about them, Moreso than pokedex entries. Maybe things like showing entire TM/HM movepools a pokemon can learn, hidden abilites, egg moves, what breed class it falls into. Just food for thought

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My friend in work and i were doing back and forths and we ended up landing on a interesting game idea that i wanted to share.

A game were you play as a pokemon professor with a passion for battling. So you could still have the standard gym challenge we all know, but im also thinking a legends like research side of gameplay but maybe more fleshed out. Researching the pokemon could provided more Indepth info about them, Moreso than pokedex entries. Maybe things like showing entire TM/HM movepools a pokemon can learn, hidden abilites, egg moves, what breed class it falls into. Just food for thought

It sounds like a great idea, actually; definitely Devalue level. Great post!

Why not expand it a bit further and create a feature where you can view IVs, and EVs for competitive players as well? I understand they already exist with the Judge function for IVs and the Summary screen for EVs, but I mean to be able to view that actual number values. We have yet to get a Pokémon professor that specializes in the innate and acquired strengths of Pokémon thus far. Perhaps that can be the protagonist.

Years
  • I really like this too! One of my desires are more Pokémon games that don't just focus on a trainer, there are other professions in the series too and getting involved in their lives seems really fun. Of course that includes the professors too.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I see that it is time for something new. We have been practically telling different versions of the same story for a long time. Playing as a professor would be great.

Days
    • Seen Jan 20, 2024
    I like the idea as well and here it`s my idea for Pokemon game

You are Pokemon professor apprentice and your goal are to complete research task he/she give you with your Pokemon partner beside you.
    You are going to meet new and old Pokemon, hjelp other people.
    It would be smilar to Pokemon Ranger and pokémon legends arceus.
    You will get points for eash task and your goal it`s to be Pokemon professor.

Back