• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Name Unknown (Check poll)

Which game should i make?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    I find it funny that less than a week after CoN~ posted a thread about making a Digimon game, two other members have decided to make one :P
    You wouldn't be referring to my game would you? My game was in production long before infinite rainbow was being thought of I just converted it to RMVX. which i think is way before CoN~'s Idea. I think you should maybe read the threads before you go around saying what you find funny. I understand that your "Scripting" for CoN~ but lets be real here Ryushin who knows how long ago i started my digimon game has been in production probably influenced CoN~'s decision to make a digimon game. It's simple Our game was First(does it really matter) and Our game will be better.I think your the only one that finds it funny wichu.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    Woah stop arguing guys it doesnt matter what or who made it first, all that matters is that you are making them so please stop :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Woah stop arguing guys it doesnt matter what or who made it first, all that matters is that you are making them so please stop :P
    I'm not arguing and I already said it doesn't matter. But wichu makes it seem like were biting off of CoN~ when it is the complete opposite. If he would like to make it seem like that why not put him in his place and correct him? All that I'm saying is dont make things seem like what they aren't.

~DarkAchu~

Years
    Well yeah he did kinda believe we were copying , say this thread put a poll and people WANT a digimon game so we only doing there wishes

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Well yeah he did kinda believe we were copying , say this thread put a poll and people WANT a digimon game so we only doing there wishes
    yeah well who ever made this thread is more than welcome to join use if they want.

~DarkAchu~

Years
    Hes not online so and i cant answer for him so i dunno if he wants to join you lol leave him a message and see what he says

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Whoah whoah whoah. PokemonOI settle down.

He didn't say your were biting off of me, he just said that since I posted the thread two more have popped up.
    I know yours came first (no, it did not influence me, I didn't even know about it), but like it or not, my thread obviously influenced you to start working on it again.
    But who says that's a bad thing? I'm glad I kinda insipred somebody :P

Seriously man, don't be so touchy, nobody's trying to insult you.
    (And please stop saying your game will be better, you have absolutely no proof and it really offends me.)

As for the topic at hand, I would've said Yugioh. Not because I don't want competition, I just really want to see a decent YuGiOh fangame.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I didn't mean it in a bad way; I just thought it was interesting. I'm not saying you shouldn't make a Digimon game, or that you're copying off anyone.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Whoah whoah whoah. PokemonOI settle down.

He didn't say your were biting off of me, he just said that since I posted the thread two more have popped up.
    I know yours came first (no, it did not influence me, I didn't even know about it), but like it or not, my thread obviously influenced you to start working on it again.

But who says that's a bad thing? I'm glad I kinda insipred somebody :P
    Seriously man, don't be so touchy, nobody's trying to insult you.
    (And please stop saying your game will be better, you have absolutely no proof and it really offends me.)

As for the topic at hand, I would've said Yugioh. Not because I don't want competition, I just really want to see a decent YuGiOh fangame.

i would also like to see a yugioh fan game but the battle system might be a hard thing to do.

~DarkAchu~

Years
    Well Digimon has the most votes unless yugioh gets like 10 votes i dont think he will make it a yugioh game

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
    Erm 1st off wichu I am not copying any1 here im just listening to what people want and im not tryin to argue so dont blow your lid please.

2nd I have my own game to worry about other wise i would love to and if i could get some sprites of you and stuff that would be great.

3rd im not a comptetive guy i just wanna make friends and make my hobbies come to life you can ask me for anything and if i have it or have info about it i will be happy to give it you.

And fourth Please dont fight on my thread this is a place to melow and chilax every1 :)

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    Well, one thing to think about is the amount of resources out there. I'm not sure how many available sprites, etc. are available for Digimon, but I know there's tons for Pokemon games.

If you can get a custom spriter I wouldn't see the problem. However, if you can't, it's going to be a losing struggle (that is assuming that there aren't that many Digimon resources).

Years
    Google is your friend, use it. There are several sites (check the other threads) that have digimon sprites. If that is not enough to your liking, there are several DS games also some one the GBA. Go rip your own.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
    We are working very hard to get the story just right and the official thread will be out soon if you like to help then just pm or vistor message me :)

Back