• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Name Unknown (Check poll)

Which game should i make?

• Total voters

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
  • Hi my name is luke and i am trying to make a game but, i dont know what game to make so im asking you. This can be pokemon related to even digimon or even yugioh. If i like a few of your ideas i may ask you to help with them!

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • I would like either a game like pokemon stadium, or A digimon game, or a yugioh game, becuase they are the best!

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • First we need to choose a game to make like pokemon yu-gi-oh or digmon
    Then chose story plot say ... in yugioh a tournment is about to begin but everybody has diapeard u have to find them and break them out of the shadow realm or somthing like that :)

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • right:
    Pokemon story: You turn 13 and your father (ex champion) decides to give you a pokemon (done with a quiz script) and when you get one, a evil spirit excapes from a pokeball your father kept hidden, the spirit attaches it self to a pokemon (somthing like lugia) and makes it pure evil and you take it apon yourself to defeat it .

Digimon story: You are playing with a toy digivice (you can invent what it looks like) and you make a wish saying you wish thatt the digimon you have in the digivice was real (again you can chose it or do the quiz script) and it comes true , the digimon comes out of the digivice and , a whole load of evil digimon and other digimon excape from digivices from all over the would, you have to put them back but half way through you get sucked into the digital world.

Yugioh: You just started dueling and you enter the tournement and win and yugi, jaden and yusie apear infront of you and they give you there fav card and then the evil spirits from all time come through the time portal and you have to stop them anyway you can

is that the sort of thing you wanted

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Yes it is :) Thats great now we can choose one or make a poll for every1 else to vote and yes thats great and u like your evil sorta stuff just like me :P

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Yes shall we just go along with digi? or wait? because i want to get cracking and work out what we need ?

Well it looks like digimon so far well if it continues thats what it will be and if you want to join me and shadow then please fell free to pm me :)

Last edited:

Zidane

Acanthite's Head Tile Spriter
    Years
  • There should be an "other" option.

You should try going for something different, I mean, Yu-Gi-Oh is different enough, I rarely see a fan game of that series, but maybe something that strains away from Anime, maybe something that's rarely done, like Dragon Warrior, or something of the sorts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I find it funny that less than a week after CoN~ posted a thread about making a Digimon game, two other members have decided to make one :P

Back