• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Game was Great but....

Years
  • If you turn off your Exp. Share and train normally you'll find that it becomes increasingly more difficult. I'm not sure why they even changed Exp. Share to be that way with how much easier it'd make the game so I turned mine off.. it's a lot better that way and is how I'm used to training.

I found myself underleveled most of the time as a non-Exp. Share user. ;o

Isasapiens

A pine tree...
    Years
  • Ok, while the place where you get the NEW, IMPROVED Exp.Share was too early in the game, it is optional, and I believe that it was done for the people who are either kids or just entering the games (though I didn't turn it off because I'm lazy) and most of the gyms were a bit too easy (they really need to put more pokemon on it).
    But I still am having fun.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
  • Erm ... level 85? You'd be able to beat all the E4 for every game with that. The Elite 4 are not the end of the game, actually, there is no real "end of the game" for Pokemon, never has been, never will be. The E4 are just a milestone, the story is always over before you face them and even that's just for entertainment purposes to keep the game sequence cohesive.

Do you have all the mega stones yet? How about most of the dex filled in? Do you know the Friend Safari pokemon of all your friends? Highest rank in the Battle Chateau? All the clothing? Every berry maxed in inventory and every single crossbreed for the berries? There's more to Pokemon than just battles, enjoy the game, don't try to beat it. ;)

Back