• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamer in the House!

CoMM

Comitted Facenose
Years
  • Sup', I'm CoMM and I'm a facenose. I came to this amazing forum because it seemed perfect for me because previous communities I've been has been....not so fitting for me. I started playing Pokemon since last summer, when my cousin was playing it on his DS and it looked so fun that I went and bought my first Pokemon game (SoulSilver) and me and him got to playing together, trading, battling, etc.

I'm a gamer of all sorts. I like to play all kinds of games on any console, I have a 3DS, PS3, PSVITA, X360, Wii, PSP, and the list continues.

My favorite two games are Assassin's Creed, and Pokemon! (Sorry that I can't share with you yet my friend code I'm nolifing Pokemon Black 2 and when I am satisfied I'll finally close the game for the first time and then post up my friend code xD.)

I love to meet new gamers and play with them any type of game! If there's a game you want a friend with to play to, any sort (except strategy games I hate strategy games :L) then hit me up!

I wish to become a active and friendly user in this fun place that dazzles :D but I'm a bit too uptight sometimes ._.

Well, I also do GFX! (Graphics Editing using Photoshop, Gimp, etc.) But recently I had a large absence in GFX and I'm not as good as I used to be, some are fails (like my signature below) and some are epic wins!

Also CoMM doesn't stand for anything it's just a random name xD, when you're talking to me, call me CoMMen! :D

Also I'm a crazy otaku >.< who likes mostly Sci-Fi and random animes :D. My favorites are Accel World and SAO (Sword Art Online) I haven't watched the Pokemon anime yet D: .

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, CoMM! :3 Nice to meet you.

We're a really active community here with plenty of cool people. Since SoulSilver was your first game, you must be a relatively new fan! Do you plan on trying some of the older games like Ruby/Sapphire, out of curiosity? I was into Pokemon since I was 8, so I've been following the main story games since then. But being a newer fan has so many charms to it as well, since you get to play so many of the games that were already released one after the other and don't have to wait for new releases. <3

If you're a gamer, we have a pretty awesome video gaming section dedicated solely to that, so perhaps you can check that out if you're interested. :D

Anyway, it was wonderful meeting you and stick around, yes? I'm sure you'd fit in well as a regular here an hopefully we keep running into each other on the forum.

CoMM

Comitted Facenose
    Years
  • Thanks Cirno :D. Yeah I'm hoping to get a GBA emulator and such on my PSP and play the good Pokemon GBA games :3. Pokemon is extremely amazing and I just can't stop playing it! Best part is when me and my cousin get together in summer and play a lot of Pokemon xD. Also the video games section looks interesting so I'll post there too :O.

Hope we get to know each other better and be friends <3.

Years
  • Sup', I'm CoMM and I'm a facenose. I came to this amazing forum because it seemed perfect for me because previous communities I've been has been....not so fitting for me. I started playing Pokemon since last summer, when my cousin was playing it on his DS and it looked so fun that I went and bought my first Pokemon game (SoulSilver) and me and him got to playing together, trading, battling, etc.

I'm a gamer of all sorts. I like to play all kinds of games on any console, I have a 3DS, PS3, PSVITA, X360, Wii, PSP, and the list continues.

My favorite two games are Assassin's Creed, and Pokemon! (Sorry that I can't share with you yet my friend code I'm nolifing Pokemon Black 2 and when I am satisfied I'll finally close the game for the first time and then post up my friend code xD.)

I love to meet new gamers and play with them any type of game! If there's a game you want a friend with to play to, any sort (except strategy games I hate strategy games :L) then hit me up!

I wish to become a active and friendly user in this fun place that dazzles :D but I'm a bit too uptight sometimes ._.

Well, I also do GFX! (Graphics Editing using Photoshop, Gimp, etc.) But recently I had a large absence in GFX and I'm not as good as I used to be, some are fails (like my signature below) and some are epic wins!

Also CoMM doesn't stand for anything it's just a random name xD, when you're talking to me, call me CoMMen! :D

Also I'm a crazy otaku >.< who likes mostly Sci-Fi and random animes :D. My favorites are Accel World and SAO (Sword Art Online) I haven't watched the Pokemon anime yet D: .

Hi CoMM, welcome to PC.

We're a friendly, and very active community whose members all share one thing in common - we all love Pokemon so I'm sure you'll make some friends along the way. I take it you're only new to Pokemon since SoulSilver was your first game? I started from Ruby so I guess you can call me a late bloomer. Black and White are my faves, and do you plan on getting Black 2 and/or White 2?

Just remember to read the rules and make sure you don't get into trouble, we also have some friendly moderators and admins who you can call upon if you ever need help.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10

CoMM

Comitted Facenose
    Years
  • Thanks Hikari! I already have Black 2 and I'm halfway through no-lifing it xD. Trying to do catch every new Pokemon I encounter and so far I already have 90 pokemon filled in the Pokedex .-.

Back