• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that you hate

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I hate most of the Sonic the Hedgehog games for Playstation and Gamecube. z_z I also am starting to dislike the Sims a lot..

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • I have always hated the sims. dunno which other games i hate, but i definately hate the sims because it is the most BORING thing i have EVER played.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
  • super mario games always sucked except the RPGs.oh have you ever heard of a game named stake oh man that game sucks.titris is not a good game all sports games blows.halo 2 had the crappyest story in the trilgy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Kingdom Heart series,
    Final Fantasy except the first one and Chronicles,
    Sports Games,
    Naruto Games and that's all I can think of right now. :3

Ayla

Obessed XD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Well, I don't exactly 'hate' any games, but I can say that I really dislike certain ones. -.-

Kingdom Hearts drives me crazy just because people like it so much. >_< Especially on the role-play boards! It'll be like:

Person1: hi this is a kindom hart rp. u cn pic wat cractr u wana be.
    Person2: ok im sora
    Person1: ok ten im riku
    Person2: *walks in* hi riku u wanna eat piza???
    Person1: ya lets go 2 marios!!

It's just so annoying. >_<

Years
  • -Almost every Sonic game for GameCube, PS2/3, Wii, XBOX etc. except the first Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2.
    The old games were great but since there´re the next game consoles, the Sonic games are absolutely bad.
    -Beyblade VForce for GameCube (boring... *yawn*)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The Yoshi series. Yoshi's island was good, but since then... Yoshi's Tupsy Turvy must be the most horrible GBA game ever.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
  • Yeah, I did like Yoshi's Island.
    My most hated games are sport games, army games apart from Ratchet & Clank, Yoshi Touch & Go was a bit of a letdown for it's price and all games based on movies turn out badly, no matter how good the movie was.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Wii play is lol. I hate the new madden games...they've sucked after 2005. Really, EA sports knows people are gonna fork over 50-60 dollars every year for a gimmick new mode, a gimmick new gameplay addition, and a roster update. the only exception was 2007 on Wii...that was actually okay. the lead blocking thing is lol

Years
  • The games I hate are:

Football (Brits)/Soccer (Yanks) games because when they bring out the world cup games it's pointless because we know who won the cup already!

Games without a storyline or plot!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    -Sports Games
    -Sonic Games
    -Final Fantasy's VII and Up
    -Pre-existing Property-based Videogames

Back