• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games they really should make

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: C/D; Pokemon games.

SSB Brawl-like game but with only Pokemon characters.
    Pokemon Stadium 3 (with mini-games, please)

Last edited:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • My friend and I have often dreamed about and SSBB Pokemon game but alas I doubt it'll ever come to be BUT

POKEMON STADIUM 3 PLEASE PLEASE!!! Pokemon Stadium games were amazing. Now who knows what they could do, mini games from both games and new ones!! Maybe an SSBB like feature could be added to Pokemon Stadum 3. In my mind it's a must, Colloseum, XD and Battle Revolution just didn't compare.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • I agree with the Pokemon Stadium 3 I mean I LOVED Pokemon Stadium so much. I didn't really like the other Gamecube/Wii pokemon games too much but a Stadium 3 would be pretty sweet.

Years

• Facebook application

Well, it might work if the other fb apps were less annoying...
    A Neopet knock off based off Mystery Dungeon and onthe internet and free for users unless one wants to credit card for those Limited Edition items like those available to the lucky.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In Japan, there was 3 Stadium games.

-Pocket Monsters Stadium (Compatable with only Red, Green, and Blue. No Mini Games, no Rentals, no GameBoy Tower, and only 42 of the 151 were allowed to be used. Japan Only)

-Pocket Monsters Stadium 2(Internationally released as Pokemon Stadium)

-Pocket Monsters Stadium GS(Internationally released as Pokemon Stadium 2)

So, technically speaking, what we want is a FOURTH Stadium game, not a Third.

Which is exactly what I want.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • ITT: C/D; Pokemon games.

SSB Brawl-like game but with only Pokemon characters.
    Pokemon Stadium 3 (with mini-games, please)
    Hmmm I didn't know this thread was for trolling but ok. Next idea will be playing Pokemon, but instead of playing a trainer you're a Pokemon cramming trainers into little balls. Sir, why would they ever make that? Smash Bros. puts more Pokemon in the game already. You just got a gauntlet knock off for Pokemon, chill out. Go play Pokemon Rumble and enjoy it.

-Okami

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • No mention of the elusive Pokemon MMORPG yet? I would so play that game, even if the subscription fee was astronomical. :D

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • I always wanted a Pokemon game where it was 3-Dish and it was like Pokemon XD, and Coliseum, just with the Game Boy Pokemon storyline.

Years
  • A pokemon online game for players of this forum (and you can choose your starting point (kanto, hoen). An interactive game where people can battle, chat, form alliances, perhaps even in 3-D, with tournaments with different pokemon levels (for lvl 20, 30, 40,...) or alliance battles (different alliances against eachother).

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I want a console RPG like Coliseum and XD, but with the traditional hand-held story-line. That would be really cool, like when you enter a battle in the wild, the pokemon jumps out at you, you jump back, and the battle ensues where you are. Does anyone agree with me?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    One with multiple gym leaders, multiple regions, 3D for the Wii, with an Eevee as a starter

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    A 3D third person Pokémon game that plays similarly to a mix of the main series and Pokémon Ranger please. kthxbai

Years
  • ^This
    I'd actually really like to see some kind of 3D Pokemon RPG. There is really only so much you can do with a 2D Pokemon game, I'd be so much more thrilled if they actually made some 3D game like the main Pokemon games.

Even better if it was a MMO game, so you could interact with more people. Have Pokemon battles in real-time instead of turn-based. I'd be really hard to pull off, but if they managed it I would even pay monthly to play it if I had to.

Back