• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you are looking forward to

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Are there any games coming up to release you just cant wait to play. Or even in the next year or two. Maybe its been out for a while but you haven't got the money to buy it. Or even an old game youve been wanting to try for a while. What games are looking forward to playing?

I am really looking forward to the the new Hitman game. Hitman Absoloution looks really fun, seeing as stealth games are one of my favourites ever (MGS4). I have wanted Red Dead Redemption for ages but never had the money. Soon the Game of the Year Edition is out and my birthday is in 2 months so if I dont buy it by then definetly gonna try and get mum and dad to buy it for me. I really love sandbox games, probably my favourite genre. Also I've been playing Infamous lately and now I really want the sequel. Heres hoping.

Now tell us all about what games your'e looking forward to. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2020
    I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect 3, that game is gonna be awesome. Also waiting for the Halo: Combat Evolved remake, and Sonic Generations which I'm hoping will be much more enjoyable than some more recent Sonic games. *cough* Sonic Colours *cough*.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm really excited for Sims 3 Pets which is released this month (21st October) getting it on release day! Also looking forward to playing Mario Kart 7 which is released 2nd December also getting that on release day!

Years
    Skyrim, Halo HD, Skyrim, and Skyrim. I've been a fan of 'The Elder Scrolls' series since I can remember. Watching the game play videos just builds up more and more excitement with each view.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Super Mario 3D Land are at the top of list.

Followed by Batman: Arkham City.

All three games should be brilliant

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Super Mario Land 3D looks pretty awesome as does Sonic Generations. It would be nice to try out the new Spyro game but there is no way I am going to shell out $70 for a 3DS game.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Omg I can't wait for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright T^T I want it now!!!

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    Also I've been playing Infamous lately and now I really want the sequel. Heres hoping.
    if you like infamous you will love infamous 2, theres a tonne of new content and the missions are more diverse with more powers. :D i can't wait to try out the new vampire dlc thats coming out soon.

i've got exams coming up atm so i'm trying not to buy as many games as i usually do and will probably make a huge order off play-asia after exams are over. while there are alot of games that i'm excited for i will be waiting for price drops for them as i prefer saving money rather than playing a game to get into the hype that surrounds it. games i will be getting soon though are...
    final fantasy type-0
    kirby wii (been waiting for 6 years for this!)
    ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

Years
    Omg I can't wait for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright T^T I want it now!!!

That could be interesting. But it means buying a 3DS, so I won't be getting it any time soon. Not until the 3DS has either a sequel or a very good catalogue games.

Most looking forward to: Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Batman: Arkham City. I might pick up BF3 if I get bored of TF2. Should be fun to have something that really pushes my computer. :D

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    Sims 3 Pets & Battlefield 3
    I just finished Driver: San Francisco recently (Awesome Game)
    As much as I hate saying this, I am also looking forward for Cities XL 2012, I want to see if they have fixed the memory leak issue to make the game playable at least :@
    I wanna try Need for Speed the Run as well, even though I really am not a fan of NFS...But I have no choice.

So: Sims 3 Pets; BF3; Cities XL 2012; NFS The Run

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The only thing I'm really looking forward to right now is Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I think the first TTT (created in like 1999) is the most fun game I ever bought for PS2 so I'm really psyched to have fun with it again!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I wanna see what PS2 games arrive in the PSN (I don't think it's released over here yet)
    I'd also like to try Mario & Sonic at the 2012 Olympic Games.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Out of confirmed games, only Mario Kart 7 appeals to the degree that I'd be willing to get a 3DS just for it... but only until 3DSs come down in price at an almost exponential rate. It's probably going to be about a year until I can play it, but... oh well.

In terms of not-so-confirmed games, whatever the next game in the Super Smash Bros fanchise is, I'll be getting it. Since it doesn't even have a name yet, I can't imagine it'll be out any time before next year, so there's a slim possibility that I might be able to get this one when it comes out! Which hasn't happened in yeeeeeears.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I'll be getting Sims 3 Pets soon! I'm pretty excited for that. It's gonna have to hold me down until November gets here. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Assassin's Creed: Revelations is coming out within days of each other. After they release, I'm going to fall off the face of the earth for about a month or so. Now that's real excitement.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Future Releases: Skyward Sword, Fire Emblem 3D, Skyrim, Monster Hunter 4, Cave Story 3D, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Ultimate MvC3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Rayman: Origins.

Games that are already out, but I haven't had a chance to play them yet: Xenoblade Chronicles, Fifa 12, RAGE, Dark Souls, Ico x SOTC, And probably loads more...Been out the loop for a while.

Yeah, I somehow need to inherit a vast fortune.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Mario Kart 7 :D that's all I can think of for now. Although now I work in the game shop I'll get to try new games before they're released so I might be buying a lot more :D

Back