• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Gastly in pokemon eclipse gba

Years
    hi guys now to cut long story short i want to make one thing clear : i love gastly. My main doubt is that im playing this game pokemon eclipse. its a gba rom based on hack of firered. Now i want a gastly in that game but i dont know where to find it. Can u pls help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    hi guys now to cut long story short i want to make one thing clear : i love gastly. My main doubt is that im playing this game pokemon eclipse. its a gba rom based on hack of firered. Now i want a gastly in that game but i dont know where to find it. Can u pls help me?
    now those guys who dont know wht pokemon eclipse is im sending a photo so u can have a clear idea.
    Gastly in pokemon eclipse gba

Hey there. Welcome to PC! We're glad you're enjoying Eclipse!! The Hack itself unfortunately is abandoned, and it's thread here has been closed since 2017. Might I suggest asking in this thread?

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Retvvv! Glad to hear that you're an avid player of romhacks like me :)

As for your question, I did play Pokemon Eclipse at one point (it only goes up to 4 badges doesn't it?) and I'm unsure if Gastly's available in the game at all. I didn't manage to find one in my playthrough anyway.

Years
    Yes u r right roni it goes up to 4 gym leaders(I have not completed the game but I have seen it in walkthroughs and pls dont give any spoilers). If gastly is not available are there any other ghost type pokemon WHICH can mega evolve? If so then I'm ready to catch them and forget gastly in the game.
    Also thank u franziska von karma for suggesting to ask on that thread. I will definitely do it but pls if u know any ghost type pokemon which can mega evolve then I'm ready to catch that pokemon too.

Thanks,
    Retvvv

Last edited:
    Back