• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day

Eat me.

I'm food
    Years
    G'day ladies and gentlemen...and everyone in between.
    Eat me!
    I love Pokemon since I was little. My first game was Pokemon Emerald. I really really love it...and that's why started loving Pokemon.
    I'm really hoping in playing the Pokemon X or Y anytime soon.

That's all! :)

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Welcome bro to the community, I M GOONA EAT YOU! when i have this coffee
    well i wish i could play pokemon x and y soon but i dont have any money to buy 3ds, sad~

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome, Eat me! Tell us a little more about yourself. What's your name, favorite Pokemon? All that.

Pokemon Emerald was the best Pokemon game to me so it looks like you started out with a great game (:.
    If you need any help, let me know and I'll be glad to assist you with your stay here at PC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    G'day

GASP, EAT ME YOU SAY? DO I TASTE AMAZING AND JUNK AND---

G'day

Well, then again, I'm just really hungry. Haven't had anything to eat in hours, hmmmmm.

G'day

Ah, well, welcome to PC! I really like your username! It's really cute! And I really love Pokemon Emerald too; I love how the region resembles a tropic paradise, y'know? With plenty off water, and beaches, it's really cool! Plus the pokemon found there is really amazing, like Milotic, Flygon, Altaria, Gorebyss, and loads more! So you know, kudos on starting with pokemon emerald, and I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying it!!

G'day

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are also really amazing games, and I hope that you'll get to play and enjoy them soon! You're welcome to share friend codes with me when you get the game! Mmm, but have a grrreat stay here on PC, where there are plenty of foods and stuff to go around! I'll be happy to help you out whenever you have any trouble, and I hope we can meet again sometime!

Ahhh. xDD;; I think I'll refrain from eating you. I mean, the ice cream Pokemon are alive, so chances they have organs and all that jazz. Ugh, what kind of thought did I just put in my head... :(

Anywaay, welcome to PC, Eat! It's fantastic to meet you (I wrote "eat you" by accident there - just so you know). Any big or longtime Pokemon fans are great to have here and you'll find there are plenty of boards to discuss the franchise among other things like gaming and anime. Be sure to post and stay active! We guarantee you'll have a wonderful time around the community and friends are around every corner, so why not?!

And since you're into Emerald I'm going to give you a cookie as the third generation was my favorite. Was so hooked during that time and playing with friends at their houses are likely some of my fondest memories.

Have an amazing time here! Hope you stick around for a long while. Be sure to let the staff know if you need anything. :D

Back