• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW Presents: "Let's Play Pokemon Raptor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
    It evolves early, learns pretty good moves, and has great attack and speed?
    friggin tryhard

whell whatevs
    your lp is r beings teh funnehyes
    btdubbs what is up with all these whale incidents i see on news channels
    the babos are comming...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm sorry everyone for taking so long in posting this update, but it's here now, and that's all that matters... I guess... :\

UPDATE 6
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I guess... 3.

One and Two because Electabuzz will punch your soul.
    Three because... it took me two times, and half of my team was weak to it.

Took out my Zangoose in one PAWNCH though.

References, ftw! Watch out for that, though.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I'LL GUESS 3. C'mon, you have Heracross (and already I've forgotten if the type for this gym was mentioned; bwah! Rock? Steel? Kryptonite?) *peers at the previous poster* Oh. It's electric? D: *fail*

Anyway, I love how you referenced your Quartz LP in this update's commentary. That was a lovely lil' thing to spot as I was reading along. :D

Yuoaman

Years
    I'LL GUESS 3. C'mon, you have Heracross (and already I've forgotten if the type for this gym was mentioned; bwah! Rock? Steel? Kryptonite?) *peers at the previous poster* Oh. It's electric? D: *fail*

Anyway, I love how you referenced your Quartz LP in this update's commentary. That was a lovely lil' thing to spot as I was reading along. :D

Continuity is a great thing, isn't it. ;)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    1 otherwise your teams not going to be strong enough for the next gym leader and it'll take awhile for training.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I'll say 2; I remember having a slight bit of difficulty with 'Buzz.

About the update before this one: Trust me, that is the female Birdkeeper sprite from DPPt.......although O.G. thought the same as you originally & had a male OW sprite & name (it was Francis before, if memory serves) alongside it. I'm the one that noticed this & brought it up (I saw the tiny bewbs).

Yuoaman

Years
    I'll say 2; I remember having a slight bit of difficulty with 'Buzz.

About the update before this one: Trust me, that is the female Birdkeeper sprite from DPPt.......although O.G. thought the same as you originally & had a male OW sprite & name (it was Francis before, if memory serves) alongside it. I'm the one that noticed this & brought it up (I saw the tiny bewbs).

Oh god... why must you hurt me with all of the spoilers? :(

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
    I guess 3. Because hooters will die, picard will be kind of useless, Heracross will do damage only because of his brute force and Twigs will only be good defensively.

Yuoaman

Years
    I guess 3. Because hooters will die, picard will be kind of useless, Heracross will do damage only because of his brute force and Twigs will only be good defensively.

Hooters and Picard are both flabbergasted that you would insult them so. :(

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    I'm putting my money where my mouth is: 1. Hooters might be useless, but Twigs and Megatron should definately help, and Picard can still be useful. (although if you had started raising Seviper... ah well. I can't force you. :()

Don't fail me Yuoaman!

Yuoaman

Years
    I'm putting my money where my mouth is: 1. Hooters might be useless, but Twigs and Megatron should definately help, and Picard can still be useful. (although if you had started raising Seviper... ah well. I can't force you. :()

Don't fail me Yuoaman!

Picard and Hooters told me to thank you. :D

Why are you looking at me like I'm insane?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    @Yuoaman: If, by spoilers, you mean about 'Buzz, it's not like you don't know it's in Buzzer's roster. :/

Yeah, Hooters ain't going to last very long in this one. Megatron & Prvt. Twigz should be fine, though, and Picard MIGHT last through it.

Yuoaman

Years
    @Yuoaman: If, by spoilers, you mean about 'Buzz, it's not like you don't know it's in Buzzer's roster. :/

Yeah, Hooters ain't going to last very long in this one. Megatron & Prvt. Twigz should be fine, though, and Picard MIGHT last through it.

I actually didn't know who the leader was. :(

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Wait you couldn't tell that Buzzer was the leader?

I could have sworn that someone mentioned he was the leader. Well if you had told the old man in the house a while ago that you wanted info on gym number 2 he would have told you that Buzzer was the gym leader.

Yuoaman

Years
    Wait you couldn't tell that Buzzer was the leader?

I could have sworn that someone mentioned he was the leader. Well if you had told the old man in the house a while ago that you wanted info on gym number 2 he would have told you that Buzzer was the gym leader.

I thought that he was just some random character that would be involved in the later plot. :(

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    it will take you eleventy tries.

I'm really guessing 3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back