• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen VI Speculation Thread

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]At the beginning of the game, you get to choose if you want to play the game easy/medium/hard/extreme. Also a different view angle, and make the game 3D. Release on mobile platforms like iOS and Android would be awesome too.[/SIZE]

NatureKeeper

[SIZE="a"]At the beginning of the game, you get to choose if you want to play the game easy/medium/hard/extreme. Also a different view angle, and make the game 3D. Release on mobile platforms like iOS and Android would be awesome too.

Satoru Iwata mentioned that all Nintendo games will be released on Nintendo systems as long as he's CEO. So, nope, not gonna happen.

On point, I so want it in Los Angeles or London, since they're going worldwide. And you can use the Airport to get to Unova, just like Kanto-Johto in Gen II.

Grass/Fire/Water starters.

3D (Obviously.)

New mascot (That damn rat was around for 15 years, new blood please.)
    [/SIZE]

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Yeah, having such flat characters is what made me not wanna continue some of the games. Also, the idea of Red or the main Unova character (Idk the name) as an elite trainer class (Pokemon Master?) coming back would be quite awesome
    I have play many games. Many Japanese game also. I could said that Ken Sugimori really have the knack for designing human character and their outfit. The problem is, the story wirter didn't give them much soul and left them as bunch of pixels who wait to be beat out.

If we're going to make something harder, let's not just make it harder for the sake of being harder. Let's get a better AI for better trainers. Generally Pokemon, to make things 'harder', ups the levels on things. That's not harder. What they need is an AI that takes advantage of switching and competitive-style battling. Of course it couldn't take over the game because that would be TOO hard, but more like for the Battle Frontier-type place.
    Well miss Toujours, there are many ways to make a game harder. There is no need to make every trainer in the game have competitive style battling although I agree if they could use some switching mid battle. I too, doesn't want the whole game become battle frontier fest. what I want specially to be harder is the Gym Leader, E4, and Champion battle. I want them to be much more memorable. If it too easy, it wouldn't so much memorable yes?
    They could make restriction for each gym or special set of rules like the limitation to 3 pokemon or level capping so you don't overleveled the gym leaders. There are many way to make the game harder but still enjoyable by everyone.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I have play many games. Many Japanese game also. I could said that Ken Sugimori really have the knack for designing human character and their outfit. The problem is, the story wirter didn't give them much soul and left them as bunch of pixels who wait to be beat out.

Well miss Toujours, there are many ways to make a game harder. There is no need to make every trainer in the game have competitive style battling although I agree if they could use some switching mid battle. I too, doesn't want the whole game become battle frontier fest. what I want specially to be harder is the Gym Leader, E4, and Champion battle. I want them to be much more memorable. If it too easy, it wouldn't so much memorable yes?
    They could make restriction for each gym or special set of rules like the limitation to 3 pokemon or level capping so you don't overleveled the gym leaders. There are many way to make the game harder but still enjoyable by everyone.

I always thought it would be cool if after you beat the Elite Four in the games you could unlock a special game option in the settings called "Challenger Option" where all the trainers you fight and the Gym Leaders and Elite Four you refight have level 100 pokemon with better battle strategy behind their fighting styles.

I always wished that the trainers had level 100 pokemon to take on my team of level 100's. Back in RSE they actually had battle sets that did this if you used the E-Reader. (Don't know if anybody remembers that.) I'm talking about doing this but have it built directly into the game settings so that you can toggle it on and off when ever you want.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Having a Story end like Fire red, Once you have completed All Gyms and Elite 4, You have the chance to get 8 more badges from a different region. The New fire red was by far the best pokemon game interms of gameplay.

Back