• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Gen VI to ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2014
    Hi, don't know if this question has been ask yet but couldn't find it.

I wanted to know if we could import gen VI Pokemon to ORAS at the beginning of the game or maybe after completing the story.
    I have bred a team with 5 IV Pokemon which i would like to transfer over and Greninja and Lucario are not officially in the game Ruby and Sapphire.
    I wanted to play the entire game with my own bred team, otherwise i will change my team setup.

Is this information out there yet or are we still waiting for confirmation.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    If you have Pokémon Bank, you should be able to transfer them and access them as soon as you reach the first PC. I've done this with my XY replays many times and there's no problem. I would imagine you could do a standard trade if you have another 3DS or if you have a helpful friend just as early, too.

Years
    When I was playing X for the first time, before completing 6th gym I recieved Vulpix from my friend. Vulpix isn't in the Kalos dex and obviously I had not unlocked the National dex and still I could recieve it. I don't think Gamefreak will change that. You don't even need Pokebank, just someone to trade with :)

Years
    There's a thread with this exact purpose right here. Next time before creating a thread, be sure to check the section and make sure a similar one doesn't already exist.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back